Monday, March 14, 2005

Sunday slut

Started the day by taking sidewalk guy's (Jack) cock through the gloryhole. Sucked him for a while then back up to the GH and he finished off by squirting his load into my ass. A 52yo trim and fit guy hit me up to get sucked off. He came over and fed me his fat 8.5" uc peice. He came pretty quick feeding me his salty load. The 10x6 black dude hit me up, I stopped by his place and knelt between his legs while he sat, and choked down another load from him. A 37yo skinny little guy came over to find me blindfolded, naked and on all 4's. He mounted me with is average sized cock and shot his load into me quickly. A 38yo muscle guy in my neigborhood hit me up to fuck. I was on all 4's again when he came in. He had a thick 7" and got right up in me. I felt him get harder inside me till I felt it pulse 4 times as he pumped his load into me. Chatted breifly with a 32yo guy with and 8" cock. He came over to find me on all 4's also. He fucked me for almost an hour and cuming in me twice. I cleaned up a bit and meet a friend at a bar. While in the bathroom pissing at the troff, some dude felt my ass since my jeans were half open while pissing. He bent me over a bit and slide his cock into me and fucked a quick load into me while maybe 8 guys watched. A bearish guy stepped up right away and pushed his semi hard cock into me, he stayed in me for a bit then felt him flood me with his beer piss. I bent back against the troff and pushed the piss and cum out of me into the troff, a coupld guys laughed, I just smiled and buttoned up, glancing back to the thick globs of cum and clear piss in the troff heading for the drain. Headed home after that, didn't want to stick around to be the talk of the bar with pointing fingers.

No comments: