Monday, August 04, 2008

yawn and streach

Sunday morning I rolled over in bed, with a big old hard on, horny and in the mood. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 6am. Crap! I should sleep another hour or so, but instead I got up. I made some coffee and got online. At this hour on a weekend its usually just tweaked up freaks, all talk and no action if that. I was surprised when 15 min later I was talking to a 22yo blk military dude who wanted to fuck me hard. He seemed a bit shady, and was asking for my address and zip so he could put it in his GPS and head over by the 3d message. I gave in after thinking about it, figuruing I wouldn't find anything at this hour anyways, and its better to give it a shot then just waist my time messing around online. An average build 5'11" 22yo blk kid saying he had 7.5"uc was worth jumping in the shower for at this hour. I jumped in the shower and was just coming out of the bathroom after putting a little dab of lube on my hole, to check any other messages when he walked up to my screen door.

I clicked of my monitor and said hey, its open, and turned and went into the bed room where I imeadiatly got on all 4's at the edge of the bed. I heard him get naked, then felt a finger on my hole finding me ready. We didn't talk about condoms or anyting prior so I was happy when I felt his bare cock nudding my hole. I relaxed a bit and he eased it on up into me. Damn, flet like this dude had a nice cock on him! Nice and thick too, I almost had to stop him so I could relax a bit more due to the girth but once he was fully in, my eyes were rolling back in my head. He wasn't the best fuck, just basic thrusting in and out, but he got up into me deep. He fucked me for about 15 mins as I tried to figure out how he liked it. I alternated from clamping down, to looser, to pulsing on his cock, and it seemed he liked it just slightly tight but not firm on his cock. When I worked his meat that way he seemed to fucked the hardest and fastest. He reached under and played with my cock and balls a few times till finally he grabbed hold of my hips really firmly and thrust really hard. His breathing changed, but no other indication if he was cumming or not, other then he slowed down and just held his cock deep into me. I reached back and pulled on his ass to make sure he was as deep as he could, then he did a couple slow glides into me before slowly pulling out.

I needed to see this dick, so I turned and got on my knees. Nice meat!!! Closer to 8" but didn't think it was uncut. There was some extra skin, but didn't see how it would cover the head, unless maybe when compleatly soft. However he was still hard, and it was pretty thick with a few nice veines. He could have used a trim job, and his balls were a little smallish but I'm not complaining at this point. I sucked him for quite a while and he stayed hard. Finally I stood and he saw my cock and quickly grabbed it and stroked it, a bit mesmorized by it. I thought he might suck it but instead just stroked it some then just stood there. Since he was still hard, I asked him if he came and he said he did. Ok, well maybe he wanted to get off again... it was hard to read him. He just stood there unsure of what to do, so I laid back on the bed thinking he might lift my legs and fuck me again, or pull his cloths on. Nope, he sits on the bed next to me and just looks at me. Alright... I started thinking, your a nice enough looking guy, with a great peice, but its time to move on. We both got what we wanted. I stood and started to reach for my shorts. Finally he took the clues and started to pull his cloths on too. I told him to hit me up if he wanted to fuck again, as I walked him to the door.

I was a happy it turned out as good as it did for being so early on a Sun morning. Not much was going on online, so I pulled my gym cloths together and headed to the gym, figureing I'd get some more cum in me later in the morning, no need waisting it online doing nothing right now. I ended up getting 2 others loads in me by noon through my GH from regulars.

1 comment:

Damien said...

Is that your ass in the profile shot?