Thursday, August 28, 2008

Poll Poles

The poll is closed, and based on your voting, a majority would like to hear the status of the guys that fuck me. Though some do not. So, for the most part I will disclose if I know, and occasionally I will not to keep everyone happy. I will also add new tags for my posts "+" "-" and "?" so they can be easily filtered. I just put up a new poll.... feel free to vote. And if you want to contact me the best way is using the info on the side on: how to contact me, that way I can reply. Though I do love comments posted on the site! Keep them cumming!

_______________________________________

So its early afternoon and I just got home from work. On my way home I get a text from the 23yo "boy tits" blk kid. Just a simple text... "need cum?" I replied and we set it up. Now what I have neglected to be saying in the posts about him, is that he is poz, and has been for about 6 months, and not on meds yet. He likes it that I let him bareback me, and let him cum in me. I like it cus... well, many reasons. He's 23, blk, has a nice cock, and cums in me usually twice, sometimes three times each hook up. Its just a bonus that he transfers more and more toxic seed up into me each time we fuck.

Today I'm naked on the bed and hear him come in. He strips in the other room like usual, and walks into the bedroom. I forgot to lightly lubed my ass, and he tries pushing he dry harder then a rock upcurved shaft into me. I reach back with some spit, coat its head, and it goes into me. Damn there is alot of friction, a little dry but it fuck'n felt amazing. I felt every inch of him push up into me. I think he liked it also becuase after thrusting into me while on all 4's he moaned and filled me up with his charged load. My hole became much more slick after that, and he still thrust some while laying on top of me. He pulled out slowly and played with my ass some as I let some cum dribble out of me. He stood and pulled me over, so I got down and started to suck on his still hard cock. It wasn't rock hard like it was when entering me but pretty damn close.

I sucked him for a while till I stood and he turned and bent me over so my elbows were on the bed, and he pushed his cock back up into me. Mmmm, damn that felt good. He fucked that way for a bit then pushed me onto the bed, and while on all 4's he very lightly licked my hole. He pushed me down so I was almost laying flat, and mounted me again. This time he ground his cock around inside me makeing sure his cum was coating all of my insides, then settled in on short thrust while laying on top of me. A few mins of this and he moaned in my ear as he deposited yet another load of his seed into my body. He worked it around again as his cock softened in me. Then fully pulled out. Got up and went into the other room. I relaxed till I heard the door close, then got back online, hornier and ever.

Still scanning for my next load as I type this with "boy tits" 2 loads still inside me. Have 2 guys interested, but nothing concrete yet.

_______________________________________

So The blk dude who uses my GH every now and then wanted to stop by. I freak'n love hit big ugly dark blk cock with huge ball sack, nice 8.5 that tappers to a thicker base. He agreed to me taking some pix this time. He came in and I let him suck me some because that gets him rock hard right away. I pulled out after some lame sucking, and went down on his peice as it stuck through the GH. I cupped his lightly sweaty big ball sack as I worked him over with my mouth and other hand till good and wet and snapped a few pix, then turned and guided it up into my already cum filled hole. Last I knew he was neg, but he's always fucked me bare, and this wouldn't be the first time he fucked me with another dudes cum in me, though not sure hes been in me with such a charged load coating his shaft. He fucked me nice and deep and I was on edge. Something about him almost makes me cum with out touching myself as I have my ass pressed to the GH and him invading me. It got to the point where I was close so I backed off, turned quick and fired my ropey load onto his black cock. Then I turned, pressed my ass back up to the hole, he lined up and sank up into me. Now he was really slick with cum gliding in and out of me like hot butter. I tried my best to clamp down and work him. He thrust away for much longer then usual, till finally I heard him moan and build up. Oh fuck! I could feel the burning hot cum spurt up into me, giving me goose bumps, and I moaned out loud also. Fucks Me!! I pulled off him and was about to take a pic of his cum streaked meat and it hung though the GH, but he pulled through before my camera would focus. Missed it. He pulled up his shorts, and headed out.

I was just taking my GH down when I get a text from Nextel. He was out of town over the weekend and had a 4 day load build up and needed my ass. I was a bit tired after cumming and taking the last load, but... I couldn't pass up a thick massive load from Nextel. Nextel is neg and in the military, prefers to fuck me first or when I don't have loads, but thats just a preferance. Wich is good cus I'm keeping all this fuck inside me! He came in to me naked like usual, lubed up and pushed into me. He didn't need lube at all since my hole was sloppy with cum from just a mere 15 min earlier. He fucked me and total realized I was full of seed. He got close a couple times then pulled out and started to finger my hole, one, two, then three fingers working around in me. I felt cum dripp down my balls, and he scooped it up and fingered it back into me. He mounted me again on all 4's and thrust away faster and faster till he groaned, letting his sperm flow into me. Normaly he lays on top of me for a bit but today he pulled out slowly, got dressed, used the bathroom quick and left as I laid there. My hole was sloppy wet now. I reached back to feel and pulled back to find 3 fingers were coated with frothy white cum. Gawd I love taking loads!

Ok, time for dinner, not sure if I'll fuck more tonight. I could use a nap!

3 comments:

bmwracer said...

Fucking hot post man! I love reading about you getting "toxic seed" shot deep inside your hole. I wish you were in Boston, would love to become a GH regular...
-Kevin

Anonymous said...

I agree -- SO FUCKING HOT to hear how took those tox loads! Got me so hard I just bred a neg ass with my own charged load. Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOW

I LOVE YOUR BLOG

ADD-LINK




HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/