Monday, August 18, 2008

drop of sunshine

The other day I was online and I came across a guy I used to get fucked by a good 2+ yrs ago. A 6'4" 170lb 32yo tall thin blk guy with 8.5" He moved away and I was surprised to see him online. I sent him a message, and he didn't recognize me but said I was "outrageously hot" I refreshed his memory and he recalled me and wanted to come over and fuck me again, though it would be an hr or so before he could be over. I said no problem, I'll be laying out naked in the side yard, just come over. I showered and laid out in the hot afternoon sun. I remembered right before he moved he got into pumping his cock and balls sometimes, and was wondering if he still did. 45 min later my I could feel the sun starting to burn my ass, and was debating on packing up and going inside, but got a text from him saying he was 5 min away.

I was laying ass up on a sheet in the grass and he came around. He looked the same, though his shorts were a bit dorky, 80's style cargo that are short and only come down to upper thigh. He proceeded to strip down and was soon in a red bike jock strap with a very full bulge. He pulled that down last showing his soft cock and very large low hanging sack. That sack had to be pumped earlier in the day or he has been pumping alot. It was not full and fat, but like 1 big grapefruit hanging down about 8-10" in a smooth sack, almost like like a teardrop. His cock didn't look pumped though. He pulled out an elastic band from a pocket and chiched it around just his balls by the base of his cock. He complemented me on how good I look and that I look much more built. Its been so long I forgot really what all he got into or liked. He got on his knees behind me and pulled me onto all 4's and dove in. It was aparent he was an ass man! He ate me out long and deep, moaning as I pushed out some and digging deeper into me. Finally he moved up, lubed up his cock and slide into me. Oh yeah! Nothing better then being naked outside in the middle of the afternoon with a naked big dicked blk dude's bare cock sliding all the way into me, while the breeze tickles our balls and hearing the neighboorhood sounds and traffic drive by. He started to thrust into me and that giant sack of his would thump up against my own low hanging balls just moments after each thrust with a light smack. He alternated between fucking me and eating my ass out more, and each time aplying more lube. He liked a looser ass so I stayed pretty relaxed for him. I prefer to tighten up some because it feels better for me, but, oh well. We moved to where I was standing, bent over and him kneeling eating out my ass, then standing and fucking me while I held myself up with a chair, to on my back on the ground and him on top of me as his balls dragged across the grass and slapped my ass. Finally after a good 30 min we were drenched in sweat and desided to go in and cool off and finish there.

I pulled on some gym shorts and he stuffed his cock and danging sack into his jock, picked up his cloths and followed me around the the door. A couple neighbors were out and they might have seen this skinny smooth blk guy in a red jockstrap following me to my door, but we didn't care. It was much cooler inside and we moved into the bedroom. He went back to eating my ass out and fucking me on my back and then on all 4's, with yet more lube. It got a little boaring since I was keeping my hole loose for him and couldn't enjoy it unless he hammered into me deep occationaly. Finally he started to groan while fucking me on all 4's and shot his load into me. We both laid on the bed and relaxed a bit, and he started to play with my ass. Then lefted my legs up and started to eat out my ass. I started to jack off more now and was pretty hard. I pushed him down flat and got up so I was crouching on to his face and let him suck my balls, and tounge my hole. So I opened up and let his cum ooze out of me and he ate it all out and went in deeper for more, while he started to jack off himself. Feeling him eat his own cum out of me and seeing his big cock and ball sack flopping around as he jacked off put me on edge so I leaned forward so he could suck my cock and shot my load down his throat. That worked for him because moments later a small splattering of cum shot onto his abs from his own cock.

We hung out a bit and chatted, he's in town often, like every other week for work lately, and wants to play again, and is thinking about moving back. He finally rinced off in the bathroom and I walked him to the door. Then I laid back in bed and took a nice nap, and woke up to find my ass a bit red and sunburt.

No comments: