Thursday, August 21, 2008

blackjack, 21

Yesterday before work I got a text from Nextel asking for a morning deposit. Might as well, I jumped in the shower and text him I was ready. 5 min later he came in to my bedroom, got naked and worked his semi hard bare cock up into me. He fucked for a bit then laid on top of me while thrusting with just his hips as I supported him on all 4's. He was kissing my shoulders and moaning, and I was enjoying feeling his compact little body pressed against me as he short thrusted. He let out a low moan then slowly pulled out of me and got dressed while I laid there. I heard the door close so I pushed a finger up into my ass. Geeesh, thats one huge load he put into me! I got dressed and headed into work with his seed inside me.

7hrs later, I get home from work and get online. Right away thin dicked dude wanted to use my GH. I quick checked to see how clean I was by sliding a finger up into my hole. Nice and clean except for some slimy clear goo that was remaining from Nextels load this morning. So I said sure. 10min later I was at my GH sucking on his thin cock till hard, then turned and backed up onto it. He fucked away for about 3 min then added his load to Nextel's goo that was still inside me. He zipped up and headed out.

Back online I was getting hit on my this 21yo shorter smooth athletic blk military kid with 7.5" cut. You know the type, one of those blk kids that just naturally has a great little body with a slight 6 pk. He wanted my ass, but wasn't free for another 2 hrs. He seemed really into it and wanting my ass so I gave him my # and told him to text me. Not much was happening online so I took care of some laundry and stuff till I got a text from him asking if we were still on. Not one to pass up some potential 21yo military blk cock, I said yeah. We text back and for with the address and stuff and soon he was on his way. He ended up calling cus he got lost then finally he showed up and called from just outside my door as I was laying on the bed waiting to go answer the door. He called and asked if he could just come in. I laughed cus I could hear him outside the window and through my phone. I said sure and rolled over so my ass was up.

He came in and went bizerk on my ass, thinking it was the best thing since sliced bread. He ate it out, though not very well, then climbed up behind me and entered me bare. Nice, just like I was hopeing, no talk of condom or anything. As much as I was turned on that this dude was barebacking me, he threw a pretty lame fuck. Yeah, he was 7.5 average thickness and got in deep a few times, but not very experianced. I don't think he even knew how he liked to fuck, let alone make it feel good for me or him. It was boarderline bad fuck, and afer enduring 15 mins of him fumbling around fucking me he came in me. He stood at the edge of the bed and started to reach for the towel. I pulled his hand away, and got down on my knees and found his trimmed pubic hair compleatly coated with cum, almost like shampoo. I sucked his cock and licked as much cum as I could out of his bush but it was quite a mess. Finally I stood and he saw my cock and I saw his eyes bug out a bit and he grabbed it, and said, oh fuck. He stroked me a bit till I reached for the towel and we both wiped up. As he got dressed he kept saying we need to play again, call me, look for me online.... I walked him do the door and he left. Now I'm debating if I want to see if I can train him like I did with Nextel on how to fuck properly or not. He's cute with a great body.... we'll see.

I watched a little TV then got back online. Soon I was talking to this redhead. Normally not into redheads too much, but he had that thin build kinda cute 30yo next door look. Plus he said he had 8" that was quite thick. He wanted to try my GH, and maybe fuck me, though only played safe. Most the time I move on, but every now and then I say sure. Something told me to give it a try with him. He lived pretty close so we set it up for him to come over. He arived on time and he was kind of a newbie at GH's. I watched him pull down his shorts and underwear showing a slightly over grown firey bush, and a thick semi hard 8" cock with a nice helmet on it. Ok, thats nice! I stood and pushed my semi hard cock through. A few moments later he was stroking me and fondeling my balls. I was hoping he might suck me but he just stroked. I pulled back and looked through to find him rock hard with an open condom in one hand. So I turned and pressed my ass against the hole. His hand roamed my ass but never fingered me then nothing for a bit, then I felt his blunt cock head against my hole. Ooooh, thats a thick one. He popped the head into me breifly and I moaned. He did this a few times then would put more into me then pull out. After doing this for a few mins he put more into me but not his whole cock. He thrust quickly then moaned. He must have been worked up! He turned to the side as I looked through as he pulled the condom off and set it off to the side, zipped up and left. I quickly took down my GH, picked up his cum filled condom and got on my bed with my legs up over my head. I pushed the condom up into my ass holding on to just the tip while inside me, then clamped down and pulled it out as my my hole milked all of the cum out of the condom into me. Perfect. He got what he wanted, and I still got his seed in me!

By now I was getting tired and about to call it a night. I was just about to shut down my computer when this OTHER 21yo military guy hit me up. He was some type of blk / latin mix. Baby fat average build, and said 8"uc. He hit me up a few times, but its never worked out. Well tonight he wanted it bad. Oh hell, why not! 2, 21 yo military boys in one night is unheard of. 20 min later I let him in and we went into the bedroom. His shorts are already tented out, as I push mine down making me naked. He ooh'd and ahh'd over my body as he got naked. Not the greatest body, average build with a big ol ass on him. Though his cock was nice, not 8, more just over 7, but good thickness and plenty of foreskin. His head was compleatly covered even fully hard. He quickly went for my ass turning me around. So I got onto the edge of the bed on all 4's. He started to try and push is bare cock into me. I stopped him, and coated his cock with some spit. There's plenty of cum in me for lube, and he is uncut, but still need a little something to get it going! So in he goes. Bam bam bam. This kid thought he knew how to fuck, but didn't. I pretty much just let him do his thing, occationaly moaning so he thought I was loving it. After about 10 min of boaring fucking, he asked where I wanted him to cum. Oh isn't that nice, and considerate barebacker! I played his game and said I dont' care, where do u want to. He asked, in your ass. I paused a bit, and said, mmmm, I guess if u want, like I wasn't sure but giving in. If he only knew! What a dumb ass. Guess he didn't realize he was sliding his bare cock up into a mix of assorted fuck that other guys before him left inside me. He thrust hard a few times then grunted as he added his to my body. He pulled out a bit winded, and I got down on my knees to find the skin pulled back showing a bright red cock head. I sucked him and savored his excess foreskin, while I jacked my own cock. I stood and was about to shoot but he quickly moved to the side so I wouldn't cum on him. I almost aimed for him just because of that, but instead leaned back a bit so I shot up onto my pecs as he said, oh shit, oh man....

Now I was over him. He got dressed and said he would hit me up again. Not sure if I'd take him on again, but never say never. I locked up and crawled into bed with my cheeks still a bit slicked up and quickly fell asleep.

No comments: