Wednesday, August 06, 2008

evening knocks

Yesterday after work I hit the gym, and was home by 5. I got online and started talking to the military guy who has fucked me a few times, the one who's Nextel phone kept beeping one time. Anyways, he wanted to fuck me when get got out of work at 5:30. I said sure, I was really in the mood for some cock and cum in me. He doesn't have the biggest dick, but has a hot little body that feels so good up against me. I jumped in the shower so I was clean and ready, then got back on my computer. Nextel was home and said he could be over in 10 min, I said I'll be naked and ready. The thin dicked GH user hit me up asking if I was availble. I told him I had someone on his way, but will message him when he leaves.

Nextel came over to me naked an on all 4's on the bed like usual. He stripped naked and played with my ass while he worked himself hard. He moved me forward so he could climb up behind me and mounted me. He fucked really good this time, exept for he short jabbed me pulling his cock out and putting the head in a bit, wich I don't mind execpt it pushes some air into me and can become uncomfortable. He got into a groove while laying on my back as I was on all 4's, kissing my shoulders and thrusting into me. His pace picked up till he moaned in my ear as he released his sperm into me. He pulled out and played with my hole a bit as I felt some cum leak out. Then he got dressed and left as I laid face down like usuall.

I got back online and told Thin I was ready. He said he was on his way, so I put up my GH and waited. While waiting I get a text from GOD asking if I was free at 7. That was about an hour away, so sure! Thin came in and I sucked him good and hard till he said, give me your ass. I turned around and guided his bare cock up into me. He thrust away for about 5 mins till he added his seed to me also.

After he left I checked my messaged and a 50yo with a 9"uc cock wanted to get sucked off through my GH. Have no idea what he looked like, but his cock looked great! He said he could be over in 15 min. I said ok, but have to be a quickie, since it would be cutting it close to when GOD would text me. He came in right on time and through the GH came a 5' soft uncut cock that was shaved nice and smooth. There was a lot of foreskin! I started nibbleing and working over his shaft. It slowly grew and got thicker. Once rock hard it had a slight downward arch with a smooth cock head with a big piss slit. I so wanted that cock in my ass, but he was just looking to get sucked off. He moaned most the time I sucked him till I aplied pressure with my thumb and ran it down underneath his shaft as I sucked him and worked him with my hand at the sametime. Then he said, oh yeah, thats it, your gona make me cum. My phone alerted me to a new text message and I figured it was GOD so I kept at it, and a min later, he announced, here it comes. A thick tasty load filled my mouth. I swollowed it and worked him a bit more as he started to go soft. He pulled back and said thanks. He pulled up his shorts and left. Don't know who he was, but that was one nice reproductive organ he had between his legs!

GOD's text saying he is on his way, be there in 10. I replied quick with ok, I'll be ready. I took down my GH and just laid down on my bed when I heard my door open. He came in and got naked, I heard him put some lube on his cock, though he didn't know it wasn't nessisary since I had cum in me already. He climbed up behind me and pushed his rock hard cock into me and moaned. He was in rare form fucking hard, pulling out, fingering my gapping hole, slamming into me... He HAD to know I had cum in me because I could feel it dripp down my balls. I think this was the first time it was obvious I had some in me for him, and he seemed to love it, though didn't say any thing. He kept slowing down to make it last longer, but would get caught up in it quickly, forcing himself as deep as he could into me, then making him self stop. Finally he gave in and piston fucked me super hard and fast, then rammed it as deep as he could causing me to catch my breath, and he unloaded into me. Holy fuck that felt amazing. I reached back to his tiny muscled ass and held him in me and we both moaned and stayed that way a bit. He thrust softly into me a couple times then pulled out very slowly. He quickly stood and grabbed the towel before I could swing around and suck his cock clean. He got one swipe of the towel before I pushed his had aside, got on my knees and licked up the remaining creamy white globs of cum that streaked the base of his smooth blk shaft and the few drips that were on his smooth balls. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched his magnificent body flex and his half hard cock bounce as he pulled on his cloths. I don't think I'll ever get over such an amazingly hot stud with the best body ever, barebacks me and injects his DNA into my body.

I hung out and watched TV and enjoyed the feeling of the cum inside me. Around 9 a semi new snuggle bud text me asking if he could sleep over. He's just an adorable little latino. 5'2" 110lb, smooth, and has the body and looks of 12yo even though he is really 26... great to snuggle up next to in bed. I said sure, and he said he would be over around 10. A friend of mine who lives 2 blocks away called and asked if he could borrow something. We never have had sex really though he knows about my GH and my action, we have seen each other naked and having sex with others before when we went to bathhouses or Palm Springs together. He is 28, kind average looking and has a thick 7.5" cock. He is over and we are chatting, and conversation moves to sex, and I tell him about my night, and he gets kind of turned on. Well one thing led to another and he asked me to suck him off. What the hell, why not.

We go into the bedroom, get naked, he is laying down and I suck him. Next think I knew he is reaching around and playing with my ass, sliding a finger into me. He asked how many loads, and I said 3. After a bit more sucking, he stands up and pushing me onto all 4's on the bed and startes to poke his cock at my hole, then glides up into me. In a weird way it was kind of hot. Here I am, naked, getting fucked bareback by a good friend of mine! Just then my door bell rings. Shit, its my snuggle bud! He asked if someone was at my door. I said don't worry about it, since I'm not one to stop a good fuck. I'm sure my snuggle bud could hear us too since the windows where open. My friend picked up the pace then moaned as he pumped his load into me. He pulled out and stood, and my door bell went off again. I got on my knees quick and said, I need to check the door, then sucked the assorted cum his cock quick. I pulled on my shorts and went to the door. It was my snuggle bud. I let him in and said sorry, a friend stopped by. It was a little ackward while we sat on the couch as my friend got dressed in the bed room and came out. He headed out and I closed up the door and lead my snuggle bud into the bed room.

We got naked and snuggled up a bit and watched some TV and I explaned what happen to him truethfully. He kind of figured something was up, but was cool. He started playin with my cock and fingering my ass! I asked him when the last time he got fucked and he said 2 days ago, I said 10 min ago for me! and we both laughed. That seemed to calm things down a bit for him. After a bit of TV, I clicked off the light and we spooned. I started to get horny since I have not cum yet, so I started to play with his tiny little 27" waisted ass. Fuck it, I threw the covers back, dragged him to the edge of the bed on all 4's, knelt down on the floor a started to eat his ass out. I pushed some of the assorted cum out of my ass on to my hand and coated my shaft with it. I stood and slowly eased into him. He was a little uncomfortable so I pulled out and ate his ass out more to loosen him up. Another glob of mixed cum from my ass onto my dick for lube and I ramed it into him. By now I was so worked up that 10 thrusts later I emptied my balls into him. I'm very impressed he could take my whole cock into that little body! I moved him back over, and spooned up next to him and we both fell asleep.

This morning I woke up and left him in bed sleeping. It felt like I had gas but knew there was alot of cum in me also, so for fun, I grabbed an old worn jockstrap, crouched in the kitchen with the pouch up to my ass, and pushed out a ton of slimmy creamy man seed from my hole. It was fucking hot! I flicked up the remaining dribbled around my ass with my fingers and tasted it. Damn that was tasty, and the smell of sex was intoxicating, getting me all horny again. I poped the jockstrap into a zip lock bag, and got online to look for more cum.

2 comments:

Deleted said...

Man that was so fucking hot, esp where you lubed your cock with cum from your ass to fuck the latin guy. Not to mention GOD noticing that you've got loads in your ass. Got rock hard from it! --Dan

Unknown said...

i want that jockstrap dude!