Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thurs moon (progression...)

(this is a speical posting, and will be updated as the day progresses... check back!)

Its Thurs, 9am, I have the day off and I already have let 3 different guys bareback me!

I rolled out of bed at 7:30 and jumped in the shower right away so I was good to go. I got online while making some coffee and Nextel hit me up for a quick fuck on his way to work. Ok! 10 min later he walked in on me naked on the bed ready with my ass up. He got naked and pushed his bare cock into me. Another decent fuck from him. Didn't last very long but thats ok, I just wanted his load and he just wanted my ass to get off into. He pumped his seed into me, then laid on my back and I slowly laid down face first on the bed. He just laid on me for a bit while his cock softened inside me. I really enjoyed feeling his compact nice body on top of mine. He finally got up and got dressed while I laid there. He gave a little kiss to my left butt cheek, and walked out.

Back at my computer, my freq GH bud messaged me. I replied back, and 5 min later I was at my GH sucking him good and hard. I then turned and impailed myself onto his bare cock and he thrust against the partition hard and fast for a couple mins till he moaned and shot his seed into me also. I turned and swallowed his spongy semi hard cock sucking it clean of cum. He flipped up his shorts and headed out.

Not even through with my first cup of coffee and the queeny dude who uses my GH sometimes hit me up asking when I was gona start taking loads. I told him I already have. He asked if he could come over in 15. I said sure. 15min later his shaved cock and balls came through the GH and I sucked him till good and hard then again, backed up onto his bare dick. He fucked me for a while, then pulled out and started eating out my cum sloppy hole. The then slammed into me and thrust a few times as he injected his sperm into me also. He pulled out of me, zipped up and left me with a cum sloppy mess of a hole.

On my second cup of coffee now, lets see if I can get any more loads in me....

___________________________

Ok its almost 1pm now. The thick blk dude who fucks me occationaly hit me up. He doesn't have the biggest cock, but his thick beefy smooth body drives me crazy. He said he can sneek out of work if I wanted a fuck. I said I'll be naked in ready. He came in and got naked, walked around the bed and fed me his cock. I sucked him for a bit while laying on my stomach then he walked back around and climbed onto the bed behind me. His blk cock poped into me and he fucked for a while that way before he pulled out and had me on my back with a pillow under my ass. I knew he wouldn't last long since this is his fav position to fuck me in. He thrust into me and I started to lightly tweek his nipples and that seemed to put him on edge because he tried to slow down twice to make it last, but gave in and quick hammered me as I gave a couple tuggs to his nipples and he moaned and swore as he came. He pulled out and I quickly turned and went down on him, licking up a perly drop of cum from his cock head. He scampered into the bathroom quick, then returned, pulled on his cloths and left me laying on the bed nicely used.

Was a bit slow, late morning but have a few things lined up... GOD text me saying he gets out of work at 5, wondering if I was availble. I said I will be, text me when you leave. Then out of the blue, I get a message online from the Big Blk cock that fucked me in a hotel early one morning a few months ago. He is back in town, at a different hotel, but wanted my ass tonight around 10. I said I definatlly will try and gave him my # so he could text me. This time durring our messages he was more graphic, telling me how much he wants to bust his nut up in me again, and asked if I could get fucked before hand cus he loves a cum filled used hole. Well alright!!! I told him I should be able to fill that order for him. Man I can't wait for that big peice to be lodge all the way up in me as it pumps out cum.

Right now I'm just waiting for the chubbish blk dude who used to fuck me often (the one that likes to rest his gut on my ass while he fucks). I just found out he moved out of the area a bit and isn't online much. He said he will be in my area this afternoon and will text me. He's usually good for 2 sometimes 3 loads every visit, though he tends to be very ruff and beats the crap out of my insides in the process. As long as I'm in good shape for GOD and hotel Big Blk cock, those are the 2 that matter to me at the moment. Oh and Nextel messaged me asking if he can stop on his way home. That military boy must really like my ass!

Alright, back to more cock and cum collecting...

________________________________

3:30 now. Took a bit of coordinating, but Nextel was getting out of work, and asked if he could watch me get fucked. Around that same time chub blk dude was in my area. So by delaying chub 10 min to alow Nextel to be on his way it was on. Chub came in first to me naked ass up. He got naked, and pushed his bare cock up into me while I was crouched at the edge of the bed. He was pretty ruff and buried it deep, but not as bad as some times. Bout 5 mins into the fuck, Nextel came in. I heard his cloths come off and some lube being used, figured he was naked and jacking off whatching me take a big blk raw cock. I thought Chub might pull out and let Nextel take a spin, but nope, Chub wasn't giving up my ass till he popped. I clamped down hard on him and he sped up till finally he groaned and pumped his seed as deep as he could into me. He worked his hard shaft around inside me mixing it up before he pulled out of me. Nextel pushed me forward and climbed onto the bed behind me, and mounted me. In the background I heard Chub taking a piss in the bathroom. Nextel lasted all of one min before he collapsed on my back panting as his spent cock sliped out of me, leaving a dribble of cum that ran down my balls. Chub stepped up again and had me lie flat with my legs kind of close together and pushed his meet back into me push-up style over me. I really clamped down on him, as he rammed really deep. I was starting to get sore from his assult, but I think all the friction from my hole and my cheeks worked for him because only a few mins of bouncing off the bed to meet his thrusts, and laid it into me and gave me another load. By the time he got off me, I heard the door as Nextel headed out. Chub pulled on his cloths and headed out while I laid face down.

I just heard from the Tattoo'ed muscle guy who fucks me through my GH. He's trying to get out of work early to breed me before GOD, cus I told him I have a fuck around 5.

NEXT! .....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you're my idol!!

Anonymous said...

What next? HOw did the day end...?

Cleveland bottom guy said...

What a way to spend an afternoon!!