Thursday, July 31, 2008

seed not seen

The other morning I went into work early to take care of some things because I was unable to finish the day before. While working I hopped online and checked things out occasionally while I did. I was the only one there for another 2 hours at least and I figured I might be able to run out for a load or catch one that was near by. About 20 min later I got a message from this blk guy who fucked me a long time ago. He was in town again. He wanted to fuck me again and the only option was at my work. Its been quite a while but I remember him being 6’5” 230lb smooth and really nice 9” thick downward curved cock that hurt so good fucking me. So we set it up that he would text me when he was close and I’d step out and meet him outside. I changed into my gym cloths that I had with me so I could easily strip down or get dressed quickly if need be. About 15 min later I got a text that he was a few min away, so I stepped out the side door to have a smoke while I waited and watched people walk buy.

He walked around the corner and I recognized him right away, but I forgot how ugly he was. It didn’t help that he was dressed really frumpy either. Thank god he has a nice cock. He followed me in and next to the door is a row of mirrored windows that are about waist high to block the sun, and in turn making it very hard to see in, but could see out clear as day. Right away he starts rubbing my ass and pulls the back of my shorts down fingering my lightly lubed hole. I arched back and let him. I heard his zipper and soon felt his cock slapping against my cheeks as he tried to push it up into me. I reached back with some spit and he pushed it up into me as I faced the windows and the people walking by. Well that didn’t last long because I was no ready for the thickness of his cock, though he kept trying and pushing it into me and me backing off a few moments later. I finally relaxed enough for him to thrust into me while bent at the windows and him behind me. After a few min he said he needed more lube, which was on the counter on the other side of the door which is a non mirrored glass door. He pulled out of me, and I was going to pull up my short and get it but he started walking over to get it. His shirt was flipped up over his head, and his pants were down to his knees that he held up as he walked over – hard cock out and showing.

Ok, yeah, now I remember, he has one ugly face but a HOT body! Nice semi muscular smooth chest, trim waist, a bit ole smooth bubble butt, and a shaved 9” cock that was hard and curved down. He walked right in front of the door as people were walking by, grabbed the lube then walked back like that. He lubed up and on got on all 4’s on a 5ft long bench seat, crouched behind me and mounted me. I was in bliss as I looked at the wall below the windows, and he fucked me and watched people walked by. We switched positions where I was with my back to the wall sitting with my legs up and him kneeling on the floor, and I tweaked his nipples as he fucked me some more. Then finally we moved to were I was laying flat on the bench and he was laying on top of me slamming his meat deep up into me. I remembered that that was his favorite position, and a few mins later he let out a groan and busted is load up into me. Somehow I was back on all 4’s and he was sliding a couple fingers into my cum filled ass, and then he started eating out my ass, lapping up the cum while I jacked my own cock. I was close so I flipped onto my back and he started to suck me while still fingering my ass, and I shot my load which he swallowed it all. We both stood and got dressed since by now we were both totally naked. I let him out the door and he said he could stop by tomorrow if he had a chance before he headed home and do it again. I told him, sure just text me. I straightened up so everything was back to normal, then went into the bathroom to clean up and pee. I come walking out of the bathroom to get back to work and was suddenly jolted by a coworker. Scared the crap out of me! I was not expecting anyone else to be there that early, but it was obvious they came in while I was in the bathroom. DAMN! That was close! (he wasn’t available today to do it again before he left even thought I did go into work early just incase LOL)

No comments: