Thursday, September 04, 2008

loaded to top

Yesterday afternoon I got a text from chubby blk guy wanting to stop by and give me a load. Got a general time of when he was gona be in my area, then got horny thinking about some good meat up inside me filling me with cum. So I got online. Not much happening, though got hit on by this 47yo 5'5" 130lb guy showing just a blurry small chest pic. His profile said he had 7.5" and was poz. As much as I love getting fucked by short little guys his pic wasn't doing much for me. However he said he was looking to find a nice hole waiting for him to fuck then leave. While debating on it, I got a text from chub that he was 5 min away asking if I was ready. I said sure, then replied to the older guy I was gona jump in the shower and let him know when I was ready, stringing him along in case I was horny for another load after chub.

Chub walk in to me naked and on all 4's like usual. Got naked and proceeded to force his bare cock up into me as I was at the edge of the bed. He fucked me good and hard, occasionally getting in really deep. Not sure how he does it but gets in me deep till it hurts, unfortunately he knows that and keeps doing it and usually wrecks me for the rest of the day. Today however he gave a good pounding just occasionally hitting deep and hard. A few times I thought he was going to cum, especially when he rested his gut on my ass and thumped away, which is his usual sign he is ready to cum. He started to slow down though, and would pull out, the gently glide into me. I think he was watching my hole wrap around his dark shaft, enjoying the view. He then pulled out and pushed me forward, climbed on top of me and pushed me down so only my ass was slightly up. He mounted me and laid on top of me, gripping the edge of the bed next to my head and went as deep as he could full thrusting. He started to breath heavier then grunted and I felt this hot sensation inside me as he spurted his seed into me. God I wish I could always feel it when a dude cums inside me, its such a rush! He slowly fucked working his cum around inside me before pulling out. He got off the bed, got dressed and said thanks and walked out.

I got back online and this HOT HOT HOT stud visiting from Philly hit me up. 28yo 6'3" 190lb muscular, dark hair, perfect hair on his chest, 32" waist. He wanted to get fucked. Oh hell yeah, I'd top him in a heart beat! He was over by my gym, and I was contemplating hitting the gym then stopping by to fuck him.... Then he went into this whole, condoms, safe stuff. I told him no guarantees that I'll stay hard with something other then an ass on my cock. He seemed really into me and wanted me to fuck him. I debated again and bought some time. I told him I was going to hit the gym, and will hit him up when done. He said great, don't shower after my work out. I quickly text "boy tits" hoping he was around to fuck a fully charged load into me. I had plans for it! I was thinking, add his toxic seed to the one already in me, go over to Philly stud, put a condom on, eat his ass out while pushing some charged seed out of my ass, and using it for lube, and play Secret Santa. "boy tits" never got back to me, so I hit up the older guy. We set it up for him to walk in to me ready in 15 mins.

20min later he showed up and came into my bedroom to me naked and on all 4's. He got naked and knelt down and started to lap at my ass. Guess Chub's cum tasted good because he started eating out my hole with more and more earnest. Finally he stood, slicked up his cock with some lube and tried to push into me. He wasn't very hard and I was afraid to loosen up too much because I wanted to keep Chubs load in me. Finally he got it into me. Hard to tell how big he was since he never got fully hard, guess 6.5" maybe. Though he did love my ass, commenting on how hot and tight it was many times. I reached back to grab his ass and pull him deep and found he was just a tiny little guy. He had this small little waist and ass, almost freaky small. He started to roam his hands on my body, and I got the feeling he was older then 47. He had that slight shaky hand thing going on. I think I was getting fucked by a senior citizen or maybe a little old troll! However in a weird way, I was turned on by getting barebacked this tiny little older guy. He started to breath heavy and grunted as he came inside me. He pulled out, wiped himself off with a towel, and got dressed. I laid down face first, keeping this still pretty anon since we have not seen each others face. He patted my ass and left, and I got back online.

Philly didn't reply to my messages, so I figured he found someone else. I pulled my gym cloths together and was just about to head to the gym, and I got a message from him, asking if I was available tomorrow. I told him to hit me up and we'll see what we can do.

3 comments:

Deleted said...

Nearly messed my pants when I read about your Secret Santa plan. Fucking hope you get to breed Philly boy!

Anonymous said...

Really hot man...please enable an rss feed...

Anonymous said...

damn. you are one twisted dude.