Monday, October 01, 2007

The SUV

Not sure whats going on, but seems like all I've been getting is blk cock lately for some reason. Not that I'm complaining, I like all cock, but it always seems like most blk guy's attitude is: it is their right to fuck bareback and cum inside, rarely any discussion of it, they just do it.

I replied to a posting of a blk guy looking to get off before leaving work on Sunday. He was working at his office, and was horny, and no one else was there. I shot him a message with an ass pic and stats. He hit me back with more info. He was 6ft, 220lb with 8.5" and sent a pic of his torso wearing some shorts. He had a very dark smooth completion and quite built with big meaty pecs and thick arms with a slight gut, that he carried well. We chatted a bit more and he said he would be in his SUV in the parking lot at 6:00pm and to meet him there. One of my gym locations was in that area so I figured I could swing by and if it was a bust, I'd just hit the gym. As the time approached I pulled on some gym shorts and a tank, and drove over.

I pulled into the parking lot and didn't see a white SUV like he said. I followed the building around to the back where there was a inlet that had a small loading dock and there was the SUV backed into one of the 3 parking spots. I pulled up next to him and he rolled down the window and nodded at me. I would guess he was mid to late 40's bald on top with very short greying hair on the sides and a mustash. I got out of my car and went up to his window to see what was up. He had on a short sleeve button down shirt that was completely unbuttoned showing off his meaty smooth chest, and he had navy shorts that were pushed down to his knees and he was stroking his thick cut cock that had a thick rubber cock ring wrapped around his cock and fat balls. If I saw him fully dressed I might have debated hooking up, but seeing him like that was a major turn on and I was more then willing to have sex with him. He said lets go around to the side, as he got out of his SUV and pulled his shorts up and buttoned them. I followed him around to the side between his SUV and the wall of the building.

He popped the button and let his shorts slid down to his ankles and I knelt down and started sucking his cock that quickly got hard again, though not hard as a rock. It was a good 8.5" bit on the thicker side, with a scarce but un-groomed crotch hair. He stepped out of his shorts leaving him with just the unbuttoned shirt and a pair of sandals. I stood and pushed down my gym shorts and stepped out of them also. He spun me around, crouched down and started eating out my ass. I bent forward more and he went to town on my hole. He had one nice tounge on him that seemed to probe up into me pretty far. He ate my ass out for quite a while, moaning and slobbering all over my crack while I held my cheeks apart for him.

He finally stood, and rubbed his cock up and down my crack, then slowly pushed his bare cock up into me. He slowly thrust into me twice, then held still for a bit and whispered - oh baby your gona make me nut. I just groaned and kept bent over with my forehead on my arm as i supported myself against his SUV and jacked off with my other. He thrust with some slow steady full movements, getting all the way into me, then with out warning he started to convulse, shaking violently and swearing. So there I was, outside bent over while this possessed half naked older black guy's bare cock that was lodged all the way up inside, me spewing what felt like a river cum. I lost it and shot my load all over the step rail of his SUV.

He finally stopped shaking and slowly pulled his cock out of me, and stood there and cough his breath. I turned and saw his chest was glistening with sweat and his semi hard cock hung over his tight balls that were lifted because of the cock right making his whole package stand out from his body. We both reached down and pulled on our shorts. He said thanks, he needed that, as we walked around to our car doors. He quickly started up and pulled away and nodded to me while I was still putting on my seatbelt. I started to head to the gym, but for some reason, even though it was only a 20min or so encounter, I was worn out! I headed home instead, enjoying the feeling of his load up inside as I drove.

No comments: