Thursday, September 27, 2007

repeat visitor

Got a message from a blk guy who fucked me last week at the bathhouse (yeah I forgot to post that story, I'll try and post it) We exchanged email after the fuck when he told me he comes into town about once a month, and would love to fuck me again. He's early 30's, nice build, not ripped but not out of shape at all, with kind of a queeny look to him with short but straightened hair, and overly plucked eyebrows. Nice smooth body, shaved cock and balls, and a thick 9.5" cut thick cock that had a slight curve downwards. One of my personal favs!.

I got the message around 8 at night, asking if I wanted his load again. I wasn't quite feeling it at the time, so told him I might be free after 9:30 to give me time. He replied thats fine. The more I thought about it, I wouldn't mind having his big blk cock inside me again. I hit him back around 10 telling him I needed to shower yet but I was game. He said cool, just make it quick since he had a 5:30am flight. After cleaning up I hit him back and he gave me his room number at his downtown hotel. By the time I got there is was 11. I went up to his room and he opened it completely naked with his big fat cock, semi hard swinging between his legs. Its so fucking hot when guys do that. I stepped in and quickly took off my cloths and he cupped my ass and slide a finger in me finding me lightly lubed and ready. He walked me over to the bed with his finger still up in me and had me get on all 4's. He climbed up behind me and started pushing his bare semi hard cock into me with no spit or lube, and it some how went in. He started with some slow thrusts while reaching under and rubbing my chest. I felt my hole start to stretch as his cock got hard.

He pushed my shoulders down so my ass was up and he started drilling causing some discomfort as his curved cock banged deep into me for a while. He then laid on top of me grinding his cock into me and asked me if I wanted a fucking or if I wanted his load. I wanted both! but I told him, you have to be up early, give me your load. He thrust into me hard for a min, then pushed his meat into me supper deep and released his cum into me, grinding a bit and working his cock even deeper into me making sure it would be in me for a while.

He slowly pulled out of me and I flipped him over so he was sitting at the edge of the bed. I went down on my knees and went down on his semi hard fat cock. He wasn't smooth like the bathhouse, but nice and short hair, and this was the first time I sucked his cock. His cock was perfectly bloated where I could take him to his balls, and I discovered he had a really large piss slit. I stroked his shaft working out any left over cum while my tounge was up in his big piss slit, while I jacked off. I quickly stood and fired off a couple ropes onto his chest as he watched and said, fuck yeah.

He went to the bathroom and used a towel to wipe off while I got dressed and watched his big cock flop around. It started to get me all horny again, but it was late. He walked me to the door still naked and said he will be back in town soon, and gave me a peck on the lips while I tugged on his cock. I headed home, and crawled into bed. I jacked off again of the vision of him in the bathroom with his fat cock swinging and me having his seed planted deep deep inside me.

No comments: