Monday, October 15, 2007

2 quick in and out

I just got out of the shower and was having a cup of coffee before work, and I got online. Right away a 34yo asianish mix guy hit me up looking to fuck quick. He had a nice tone smooth body and stated he had 6.5"uc. I said I could but would have to be quick. He hit me back with his address and I found it was only 5 blocks from me. I told him I'd be there in 10mins, be naked with the door open. He said ok. We only sent 3 messages back and forth! I headed over and found the door open just a crack. I opened and walked in to a dimly lit living room, and found him standing in the middle of it naked and stroking. I closed the door, took off all my cloths and walked up to him. He tugged on my cock a couple times then stepped behind me and bent me over a footstool. I applied some spit to my hole and he poked his thinnish uncut cock till he easily went into me. His cock was a little too thin and small to feel much, and only after 3 mins he grunted and shot his load into me. He pulled out and I stood, smiled and gave him a knod, put on my cloths and walked out. We never said a word to each other and the whole transaction took 5 mins at the most. I headed off to work with his cum in me all day. When I got home he had sent me a message saying he's free Mon-Thur mornings if I wanted another quickie sometime. I replied that I'd take him up on that soon.

I was thinking about going to the gym that has the steam room again, so I jumped in the shower to make sure I was ready for whatever. I sat and watched TV a bit to kill some time, I wanted to go around 10pm. As I was sitting there, someone came to my door and knocked. Who the hell is at my door at 8pm. I opened it and found a mid 20's short latino guy. I thought he was lost or something, then he said he has used my GH a couple times. Ok.... I still had no idea who he was but let him in. I told him, sorry I have no idea who you are. Rarely do I see who I service at my GH other then their cock. I asked him what he wanted, and he said, to get off. Ok, I figured I could suck him off quick. I dropped my shorts so I was now naked and he took off his cloths. I finally recognized the pierced navel ring, and his 7.5uc cock. I sat on the edge of the couch and started to suck his already hard cock. Then I leaned back and he got down on his knees and started to suck mine while rubbing a finger towards my ass. So I lifted up my legs so my ass was just over the edge. He rubbed his cock up and down my crack, coating it with precum that was drooling out of his cock. He looked at me with that look of "can I?" I gave him the shrug of if you wanted too... He pushed into me, on his 2nd thrust he stopped and said he was gona cum. I grabbed onto his hips to prevent him from pulling out, he groaned and his cock started to spasm inside me pumping his juice into me. He pulled out and quickly got dressed. He sheepishly said thanks, and headed out the door. I went back to watching TV and found I only missed maybe 10 mins of it.

No comments: