Saturday, October 20, 2007

hot top hot bttm

The supper hot blk muscle military guy messaged me yesterday and wanted to stop by around 5. I told him to hit me back when he knew what time for sure, but I should be around. During the day I came across a post from a 28yo jock who says he's a geek and a bttm, looking for in shape muscular fit guys to hang out with, sex whatever. It was a pretty generic post but something hit me about it so I shot him a pic and a little note. Around 4pm he hit me back with a couple more pix, and we started an email conversation. He finally asked what I'm up to, and that he's horny. I lied and said I was at work till 6, but might be up for getting together. He said he usually gets calls from friends around then to hang out but was willing to push them off if I was serious. I said sure, and I'd email him when I got home from work around 6:30. At 6, I got a text from blk muscle stud saying he can be over in 10min and asked if I was ready. Of course I was!

I was naked on the bed like usual when he came in. Took off all his cloths and climbed on top of me rock hard and ready. I swear he must walk in with a raging hard on, cus its always hard and ready. He got me on all 4's and pushed his bare cock up into me. Gawd if felt good. Then he started thrusting and started hitting deep. Oh fuck! I was still tender deep inside me from the hard core banging by the big blk guy a couple nights ago. Oh well, I figured I'd just deal with the pain and let him have his way. I swear sex with this stud just gets better and better. He so knows how to fuck. I love it that he does things that feel good for him, and doesn't think about me, cus in turn it feels freaking amazing for me. It was one of his shorter fucks this time, in about 10 mins of alternating depth and speed, and trying to make it last longer, he shot his load unexpectedly while pausing cus he was too close. Thankfully he started thrusting again for another few mins working his cum up into me and pressing his smooth ripped muscle body against me. Damn that was a good fuck! He pulled out and I sucked his cock a bit before he went into the bathroom to wash up. I walked him to the door while talking briefly, and I got the feeling he was starting to get into me a bit more then just a willing hole for him to used as needed. Who knows!

So I emailed the jock geek, and told him my addy. He said he would be over in 20-30mins. And just for fun I told him to show up wearing as little as possible, saying its always a turn on when a guy shows up showing off his body and maybe having his cock flopping around. Right on time there was a knock on my door. I was just in some loose shorts, with a cock ring on since I was gona top. I get to the door and through the screen, I see this 5'9" hot jock stud wearing black shorts, holding a wife beater in his hand, showing off his thin, but toned and semi muscular smooth chest. Oh hell yeah! He came in and I could tell was a bit uncomfortable and not sure what to do. I came up next to him and started feeling his body, and he took over pressing himself up against me hard, and started kissing me with a lot of passion. Normally I'm not into kissing, especially with a trick, but this boy and I kissed well together, and I had no problem with it. Finally we broke and I lead him to the bedroom where I dropped my shorts. We never discussed cock size in the emails and I saw him stare like he won the jackpot. His shorts came down and I think I stared like I won the jack pot! Nice smooth body with a perfect trim job, and a cock that was probably 9", on the thin side, with very tight smooth small balls, and the best thing of all, it curved downward in a hot arch. FUCK ME!!!! Nothing turns me on more then a downward curved cock. However I was the top so I didn't give it much attention. After more kissing, and him working over my chest, he went down on my while I stood there. After getting me full hard, he stood and we kissed more and I felt his ass. It was a bit softer then I would have thought, I guess I pictured it firm and muscular, but it was small and smooth just the way I like them.

I got him on all 4's at the edge of the bed and went to down on his ass. He has a perfect little ring that opened up nicely so I could get a lot of tounge up into him. I spent a good 10 mins on that ass before I finally stood and with just some spit on my cock, I eased my bare cock up into him. After fucking him like that for a while, he flipped over with his legs on my shoulders and I went back into him. I think he wanted that position so he could feel my chest and to kiss me. That was fine with me, though I do like doggy better. Finally I got close and asked him where he wanted my load. He smiled and said normally I like a guy to cum in my mouth, but I want you in me. OK then! I pumped my load up into him as deep as I could. I pulled out a bit tiered and said I might be up for another round if he wanted, I just needed a break. He just smiled and said ok. I layed on the bed and he snuggle up next to me and laid his head on my chest. Soon he worked his way down and started sucking my cock and balls, getting me pretty hard again, but not rock hard. He stopped and I asked him whats up. He shyly said, is it ok if I take a break and just lay next to you again, I like touching you. What a little cuttie! he snuggle up next to me and we started talking and found quite a few interests. Yeah, he is a geek, has a lot of geek type interests. The whole time rubbing my chest like a puppy who just found his new master. One thing led to another and I started kissing him while stroking his hot curved cock. Only after maybe a min, he stopped me and said I'm gona cum. I said from just kissing me and me lightly stoking your cock. He smiled and said, with you.... yeah. So I kissed him one more time and sure enough he started to cum, so I quickly got down and after missing the first spurt I got the rest in my mouth. I swallowed his tasty load. I went up and kissed him and said can you taste your cum? He said no, so I kissed him a again with my tounge deep in his mouth. This time he laughed and said yeah.

We hung out naked and chatted more on the bed till he realized it was almost 10pm and he had to go. He was supposed to be playing video games with friends. But I could tell he was very reluctant to go. Finally we stopped and got dressed. I walked him to the door saying we need to do it again. He said he was hopping I would say that. We kissed and out the door he went.

No comments: