Monday, October 29, 2007

A good assortment

I hit the gym yesterday and as I was changing a older stocky blk guy came in with no gym bag, and started to used the sink to brush his teeth. I figured he was using the gym to clean up for work or something. After my work out, I went to hit the showers and saw the blk guys cloths all folded up on a shelf by the showers. I went into the sauna and there he sat completely naked probably using the sauna to dry off since he had no towel. He was on the chubby side with man boobs and a big smooth gut and between his legs was a hairy crotch with very large tight ball sack and a supper thick soft cock resting on them. His cock didn't look huge but damn it was thick. I started to get horny thinking about servicing this big old blk guy and getting his load in me. Unfortionatly walked out after a bit, got dressed and left. But now I was all in the mood for some anonymous cock and cum.

I headed home and set up my gloryhole. I had a few visitors, nothing overly exciting, the most note worthy was a 19yo skinny twink asain kid with a 7" uc cock with a thin shaft but fat mean dark purple head. I was surprised when he had me turn around and fingered my ass, then proceeded to bareback me and cum in me. The other that was decent was a 29yo guy who looked like he was well built with a trimmed chest and crotch and 6.5"c He would get hard then soft, and hard again. Finally I let him suck me some while he jacked off, then he told me to turn around quick, and he plunged his cock into me and said "take my load bitch!"

Got a message from a 30 blk guy who is in my neighborhood and have been playing message tag with for a couple weeks. Shorter, nice build, and very muscular arms. He wanted to fuck, and told me not to shower. He likes a clean ass, but the smell of a sweaty ass. I offered to run to the gym and work up a sweat then head right over sill in my gym cloths. That turned him on even more. So I ran to the gym and did some cardio for 30 min or so and got nice and sweaty, and headed right to his place.

He was pretty hot, and took me right away to his bedroom that had a large wall of mirrored closets. He pulled my cloths off, and said, "oh fuck yeah" and then he dropped his jeans and showed a nice trimmed 7.5" cock that was curved slightly upward, and good thickness. He laid me down on the bed and sucked my cock then worked down so my legs were in the air as he ate out my sweaty ass. He spent a good 10 mins eating it out. I didn't tell him I had a couple loads in me, and he didn't seem to mind. I flipped over onto all 4's and he kept eating my ass, then stood and pushed his bare cock into me. The guy knew how to fuck, and just used my ass for his pleasure. He shot his load up into me about 5 mins later. He pulled out and I laid on my back, and he laid down in almost 69, and started to suck my cock and finger my ass. His cock never went soft. A couple mins later my legs were pined my my ears and he was mounting me again. This time only after 2 or 3 mins he bit into my shoulder and shot a 2nd load into me. We both laid down on the bed and just relaxed a bit. My phone went off, and I got up to see who it was. It was another trick texting me. I didn't reply and just put my phone back into my pocket. While bent over he started to rub my ass telling me how hot my booty was. So I stayed bent over while he started to jack off. I swear only a min later he shot for the 3d time, a small but thick creamy load that just oozed over his hand and cock. I turned and sucked some off his cock. I nudged him over so he was in the middle of the bed. I then climbed on top of him and eased his still pretty hard cock into me. I rubbed his muscular pecs and just sat on his bare cock, while I jerked off. Shortly there after I sprayed his chest and face with a huge load. I got up off him and licked up some of my cum off his chest, then we laid there for a bit. He got up cus I guess I shot more then I though onto his face and he went to clean up. He came back and curled up next to me and rubbed my chest as we chatted about this and that. If I wasn't so hungry I might have suggested spending the night. But finally we got up and he walked me to the door completely naked and gave me a kiss as I headed out. Once home I made some food, crawled into bed, and jacked off again while fingering my cum filled hole. Then turned off the light and fell asleep happy.

No comments: