Monday, October 08, 2007

4 under 26

Another blk day. Started out early afternoon when this 24yo tall skinny blk guy hit me up looking for a quick fuck on his way to work. We set it up where I would be naked and on all 4's. He showed up on time and stepped up behind me. I heard him unzip then press his cock against my hole. He aplied some spit then pushed into me. He fucked me for a while that why, then asked me to turn over on my back at the edge of the bed. I got to see him in person. He was wearing a muscle shirt with jeans down to his ankles, and a dew rag type thing on his head. He hoisted my lets up onto his shoulders and started fucking me more. Finally he paused and asked if he wanted him to cum in me. I replied, is that what you want? He whispered yeah, and started thrusting then buried is cock into me and came while I held his hips taking it as deep as I could. He quickly pulled up his jeans and said I was hot and he gets off work at midnight and would like to fuck me again. I said you have my # and email, hit me up.

The short little 26yo military blk guy hit me up. He didn't have a car and wanted me to come to him. I told him I just took a load, and he said he didn't care. So I cruised over. When I got to the door he came outside and told me his girlfriend just came home, and was taking a nap. He asked if there was someplace we could go, or we could try some other time, while he apologized. Thinking back, I remembered fucking in a gas station bathroom so I told him. He was game. He hoped in my car and we drove around a bit till we found a gas station that had a bathroom located outside the building. He ran in and got the key as I waited by the door. The bathroom was nasty! It stunk, very unclean, the toilet was disgusting, we both debated on even doing it there. Soon enough though I had my shorts off and he pushed his jeans down a bit and had me bent over supporting myself with the handicap rail. He didn't last long thankfully and added his seed to the one already in me. I bent over and sucked the cum off his cock, we dressed and I took him home.

Around dinner time the 22yo monster dick blk kid who uses my GH every now and then hit me up. Its been a while since he has been over. He was gona stop over on his way to his night class. I set up the GH and he showed right on time. He flopped is big blk cock through the hole and I sucked him hard, then backed up to the hole. With a nice slow push he eased his cock all the way into me. He may have a massive cock, but it fits so nicely inside me. He must have been worked up because with in a min or 2 he warned me that he was gona cum. I flexed my hole around his shaft and he said, oh fuck. Then proceeded to transfer his creamy load into me. He pulled out not letting me suck his cock clean. Pulled up his jeans and said thanks and left.

Around 8 at night the amazing 26yo muscular military guy text me and asked if I was around. I replied and we set up a time for 9:30. He said he didn't have much time but he needed to get off. I was naked and ready on the bed like usual, and he came in and got naked, climbed on top of me and pushed his rock hard 7.5" cock into me. His cock was so hard with that upward curve it was hitting me in areas making me gasp with slight discomfort, but I wasn't gona stop him. He fucked me for about 15 mins in that position till he collapsed on my back panting after he came inside me. He pulled out and put on some really hot underwear that looked amazing on his tight muscular body. He apologized that he had to take off. I said no worries. and walked him to the door naked.

That was my day. 4 different blk guys in their 20's fucked me bareback and came in me. Good times!

No comments: