Friday, October 12, 2007

work in work out

I was just getting ready to head to the gym last night when I got a text from the muscular blk military guy. He was asking if I was around in about an hour. I said sure, and would go to the gym afterwards. He seems to be in town a couple times a week lately and wants to pump one into me before heading back. I jumped in the shower and was ready like usual. He came in and climbed ontop of me, sliding his cock all the way up me. Gawd his cock felt good. He didn't take his shirt off this time, which is too bad cus I love feeling his hard smooth chest pressed against my back. But his low hanging smooth balls were slapping against mine and that got me rock hard. This time he reached under and started stroking me for a change. I think it got him going having my big cock in his hand. After only a few mins of stroking me he grabbed my hips and thrust really hard then got way deep into me causing me to arch my back. Just then he moaned and started releasing his seed up into me. He slow thrusted for a bit as his cock softened, then popped out of me while I tightened up, making sure I kept all of his cum inside me. I quickly went down on him and sucked this semi hard cock. Then he pulled up his sweat pants and I walked him to the door telling him I couldn't wait till next time.

I headed off to a gym I normally don't go too and had an ok work out. This gym has a sauna and steam room. In the steam room there were 3 guys that looked like I interrupted them. I waited a bit then went into the sauna. I sat there alone for a bit and an older guy came in. Prob 60 or so, bald top with white hair around the sides, an ok build for someone his age. He was wearing white bikini underwear that was wet and showed off a impressive bulge. He took them off and laid them on the rail so they could dry then sat down on a towel. Damn, this guy had monster balls and due to the heat they were hanging half way to his knees, and his cock, though soft came almost as far down! I stared at them, and he noticed. He flipped his cock a few times as I watched, then I tugged on my cock through my towel. He started to stroke, so I flipped my towel open and did the same. He got hard and I would guess his cock was about 9" and his balls still hanging really low. Mine wasn't quite hard but showing nicely. He got up and walked to the corner and stood and nodded me over. I slid down the bench over to him and he inched over twards me. I tugged on his cock. It was thinnish but had a big pink smooth helmet on it. I used my other hand and cupped those massive balls. I leaned in and started to suck him, while he kept an eye on the door. I stroked his shaft with one hand while sucking him, and my other hand on his balls rubbing a finger just under them as he moaned. He put his hand on my head and and started gasping short breaths. Then cum just poured out of his cock. It didn't spurt, just poured out, and it was like he hasn't cum in weeks. I tried to get all of it but some dripped onto the floor and I had to swallow to make room for the rest. It had a very bitter taste to it, but I swallowed the rest of it anyways. Though his cock was never rock hard the whole time, he got soft really quick after he came. He walked back to his towel showing me his flabby sagging ass which was kind of gross, but I could see his low hanging balls between his legs which was hot as he straightened his towel before sitting down. He gave me a wink and a yellowish toothy grin as I got up and walked out. In the shower area some 40ish out of shape guy gasped as I took off my towel and showered with my semi hard cock flopping around. I wasn't interested in him at all but it was fun putting on a show for him soaping up and rinsing off. He followed me into the locker area like a puppy, but I ignored him as I dressed and headed out.

No comments: