Thursday, June 28, 2007

service man

Again, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 3am. Instead of crawling into bed, I got online. I got a message right way from a guy who used to fuck me a couple yrs ago. It took me a bit to remember him, and it was still a bit fuzzy about what he really looked like. Well guess he just got home from overseas that night, on a one month leave from duty. I didn't want to pry as to what branch he served for though I can guess. He was horny and still awake due to the time change. He asked if I was still at the same address and if he could come over, walk in and fuck me. I told him I need to shower, but ok. He said 30mins then logged off. I hoped he remembered my address! I jumped in the shower. I was just getting out of the shower when my door opened, I said hey, one sec, and finished drying off clicked the light and went and laid on the bed. He came in, got naked and started to feed me his cock. Now I remember! Forcing his cock down making me gage and choke, how could I forget! That nice tone lightly hairy body and that 8" cock. In the dark room I couldn't really see his face but I remember him. He got between my legs and forced his cock into me and jack rabbit fucked me making my bed squeak. He pulled out and grabbed the lube and I took the quick break to reposition myself so the bed wouldn't squeak and wake up my neighbors! He quickly put my legs back up and started fucking fast and hard. He stopped for a bit then had me roll to my side. Sliding his cock back into me he grabbed my shoulder and started to slam into me. Only a few thrust later he said, oh fuck. Then he proceeded to flood me with his cum, as deep as he could. He pulled out after catching his breath then stood to grab the towel. I quickly rolled over and pulled him closer and sucked his cock clean of cum. He dressed and said thanks, and hopes to fuck me more during the next month. Then walked out of my bedroom and out of my apt, only after arriving 10mins earlier. I was his first fuck after coming home to the states about 5 hours ago, and here I sit, 4am, with his cum still inside me.

No comments: