Thursday, June 21, 2007

bad mouth

Took the afternoon off from work, and hopped online. Right off I got hit up by my regular who was looking for a quicky in between meetings. He showed up 5 mins later and fed me his 7.5" cock. Once hard I backed up to the hole and he took over banging away at my ass hard, feeling his big balls bounce against me. After a while he grunted and shot hit load up into me. I sucked his cock clean of cum and he took off.

A 26yo 5'8" 135lb smooth blk dude hit me up, he had some things to do but said he could be over in 30 mins. His face pic was far away and showed he had some sort of military uniform, but not sure cus it was a small pic. He never asked for my face pic just my address and phone. He called later and said he was running late. Just over an hour after setting it up he showed up. He pulled down his boxers and out sprang an mostly hard completely shaved 7.5 average thick cock that stuck straight out with smallish but nice shaved balls. I don't think he had a hair on his body but it was hard to tell. I sucked him for a while and he started talking trash, like it was the best blow job ever, and he wished he could see me bobbing up and down on his nigger cock. I then stood and pushed my hard cock though the hole. He said fuck, thats a big cock. He sucked me for a bit but was not the best. I went back to sucking him, then gave him a go at my cock again. He started fingering my ass while sucking him, so after a bit I turned around. He took the bait quickly and was pushing his bare cock up into me, unknowingly using the other dudes cum as lube. He started talking trash again, telling me how hot it was, and if I like his big nigger cock up inside me, and if I wanted his juice. He fucked me for a while alternating from deep dicking me and short jabs. I was bout to take a break from bending over and suck him a bit, but then he said he was about ready to give me his nut. He started slow thrust then grunted as his cock flexed inside me as he shot. I pulled off him and his blk shaft had a nice coating of creamy white cum. I sucked his cock clean as he moaned more. Then he pulled up his boxers and jeans and asked if he could come by tomorrow cus I give the best head and have a great ass. I told him I should be around late afternoon, and he headed out.

I pulled my gym stuff together and went for a work out with their cum still up inside me.

No comments: