Friday, June 01, 2007

quick stop

I had some time over lunch today so I ran to the gym and put in a good work out, yet was able to wrap up early since no one was there. On my way to my next appointment, I drove my the bookstore and on a whim I swung into the parking lot. I only had 20min to spare, but who knows... There were 2 guys wandering the booths, neither of them did much for me, so I checked out the movie selection on the wall. From a booth behind me an average looking guy, in his early 30's stepped out. Dark blond hair, decent build, 6ft or so, but just very average looking. He locked eyes with me and stepped into another booth leaving the door ajar. I followed him in. After locking the door he quickly went for my chest, pulling my shirt off and going to work on my nipples while working his hands into my pants and cupping my ass. We quickly got completely naked except for out socks. He had a semi athletic build with light chest hair and a reddish sparse bush around a mean looking uncut cock. He was about 8" with good girth, and a nice set off balls that were lighter pink in a tight full bulge . He went back to working on my chest till he crouched down and turned me around. I bent over some and he started working his tounge in my crack and lapping at my hole while stroking my cock hanging between my legs. Looking between my legs I could see the skin pulled back half way over a bright red cock head that was drooling precum. He stood and rubbed his cock against my ass till it found my hole, then slowly worked his bare cock into me. It fucking felt great! He fucked me for a bit standing then bent me over more and leaned up against my back, reaching around and played with my chest, making short jabs deep inside me. His breathing on my neck and ear got heavier then he moaned quietly and I felt his cock throb as he transfered his cum up into my body. He rested briefly on top of me then pulled his cock out of me. We both got dressed and I exited the booth giving him a quick smile, and headed to my car. I was only 5 mins late but it was worth it hooking up with some guy in a booth, never saying a word to each other, letting him fuck me, and having his cum inside me the rest of the day.

No comments: