Tuesday, July 03, 2007

crazy professor

I beat my alarm this morning and woke up an hour earlier then necessary. Since I had a hard on and time to kill, I figured I'd check out the bookstore for some early morning cock. Lately online in the mornings is pretty sketchy with freaks who have been up all night. So I showered pulled on some gym shorts and shirt and headed over to the peeps. It was dead, just me and some queeny asian guy. About 10 mins later I came out of a booth and saw a kind of hot guy had arrived. After looking at the video selections he went into the booth I came out of and asian guy went right to it. I could have walked right up to the booth and tried the door but I figured I'd let asian guy have him. Finally he tried the door and it was actually open and slipped in. Through the space below the door I could tell asian was giving him a blow job. Oh well, guess I lost out on that. 5 or so mins later, I could tell asian get up, then he slipped out of the door, and shortly there after the dude walked out. Out of curiosity I went back to the booth to see what movie he was watching while getting head. Well lookie there! I fresh cum filled condom was laying on the bench. Now I was glad I didn't go in there cus sucking on a condom is the worst, and best of all asian did all the work and I still get the load. I dropped my shorts and worked the cum out of the condom and fingered it into my ass, licked my fingers clean, dropped the now empty condom in the corner and left the booth.

After hanging out for another 5 mins or so, another guy came in. He was what I would describe as the crazy professor. Tall, thin, with crazy wild black and gray kinky hair that was all over the place. He had on black dress pants and a polo shirt. I don't think the asian nor I was interested in him. He went into a booth to watch a video and asian didn't even go twards his door. After hearing him put more money in, I thought I'd check just for fun. The door was locked. I hung out and leaned against the wall while asian popped in and out of booths. Professor came out, and I figured he was leaving since the video was still playing in the booth he just left. Asian guy of course quickly went in it to watch the free movie. Professor looked at the video selection and turned to go back to his booth but found it occupied. He walked by me and took the booth next to me, leaving the door ajar. I figured he left it ajar so he could see where to put money in the close the door, but the video started and the door stayed ajar. I waited a bit then glanced in. He noticed me while working his bulge over through his pants. I stepped back and waited a bit, then glanced again. This time he proceeded to unbuckle his pans letting them slide down a bit showing off some dingy tighty whitey. He reached in and fondled himself some, then lifted out his cock and balls. Damn, looks like the crazy professor was hung! Out of the same crazy hairy bush flopped a big uncut cock and supper low hanging balls.

I went in, and locked the door. I quickly stepped out of my shorts and we both played with each others cocks. I finally knelt down and started to suck his still semi hard cock. His cock was slightly tappered to a thicker base with ample forskin. He got pretty hard, I would guess close to 8.5 or 9 but not rock hard as I worked over his shaft and played with his heavy supper low hanging balls. Our video stopped and he made no attempt to put money in, so after a bit I figured I better cus I wasn't sure how the guy in the front would be in money wasn't being dropped. After fumbling for some money, I turned and fed it into the feeder. He lightly caressed my ass. I slowly backed up while he put his hands on my waist and slowly rubbed his cock up and down my crack. I leaned forward a bit to let him know I was game. After rubbing on my ass a bit more he leaned in and asked if I had a condom. I told him, sorry I don't. He continued rubbing then leaned in and asked if he could fuck me. I gave a shrug and nodded ok. He stepped back a bit then aimed his cock head lower till it rubbed against my hole, then slowly pushed into me. He took his time fucking me till I was finally resting against his hairy bush. He fucked me with genital thrusts, gliding in and out till almost the head came out then gliding it all the way back into me. He fucked me like that for about 5 mins, then he told me he was about to cum. I said ok, but reached back to keep him in me so he didn't pull out when he came, making him fuck me with shorter jabs. He then let out a deep breath and came in me. He slowly pulled out of me, but quickly pulled up his briefs and pants. I think he was ashamed of what he just did or something. He left the booth and I adjusted myself, then left. The asian looked at me with disgust. Whatever! I was there for cum, dosn't matter where it comes from! It was still empty in there so I headed out so I could still be on time for work.

No comments: