Tuesday, June 26, 2007

who came?

I was bored with on line the other night so I cleaned up and went to a bathhouse. It was already 11pm so I figured it might be dead, but wanted something different. I got a locker and walked around, there were not to many there, so I went into one of the open areas and layed with my ass up on one of the cots. 5 mins later I felt someone feeling my ass, then eating it out. I got on all 4's to give whoever it was better access. He then got up behind me and stabbed at my ass. I had to reach back to help guide him into me. It feel like a decent 6.5" uncut cock with ample forskin covering his hard cock head. As he was fucking me we drew a small crowd of 5 or so guys. An older guy with short gray hair fed me a spongy 7.5 cock that had a slight funky oder to it as the guy fucking me dismounted. Someone else quickly replaced him and fucked me with what felt to be a similar sized cock. Whoever that was didn't fuck me for long, and shortly the older guy went behind me and pushed his semi hard spongy cock into me. Older guy fucked me with a steady thrust, and I put my head down to concentrate on getting him hard so he could cum, his cock was too spongy for me to feel much other then I knew he was inside me. He kept thrusting then stopped and held is cock in me, then pulled out. There were still a couple guys around, but no one stepped up next to I laid back down. When I looked back up I was looking at a stocky mid section of a latino maybe, with massive balls and a thick 7" uncut cock. I started sucking him and after a while his big balls seemed to tighten up. He stepped back and walked to the side and I put my ass up for him. He pushed his cock into me and it felt great. I flexed my hole around his meat and felt his big balls press up against my ass. He fucked me for a while then pulled out and presented his rock hard cock to me. I sucked him for a few mins then he wrapped his towel around himself and walked away. I laid for a bit then wandered around.

There really was not to many guys there, and for all I know half of them already fucked me. After having a smoke, I went into a video room and started jerking off. A mid 30's asian guy with a nice body and little ass came in, and a younger tattoo'd latino. The latino was a bttm based on he was showing his ass in his room earlier. Asian moved closer to me, but latino wanted nothing of that and walked right over and went down on me cutting off the asian. I was thinking about maybe fucking the asian, even though latino was hot, his hairy ass did nothing for me. So I spread my legs while sitting on the carpeted step and let latino suck on me for a while. He worked a hand down and started fingering my hole so I inched forward to it was easier for him. Well next thing I knew he hoisted my legs up, and slid his 6.5" cock up into me. A few more guys came in and started watching. Its not often I get fucked in the well lit video area. Asian went down on me while latino fucked me from the lower step. An older creepy guy started forcing his way into the scene and we all seperated. Latino went and sat on a different step, while asian let creepy suck his small cock. I got up and stood in front of latino and let him suck me more while 3 or 4 guys watched. A bearish guy came up behind me and started to finger my ass. Again, latino wanted none of that so he turned me around, stood, bent me over and mounted me right in the middle of the room. Some 40ish guy with crazy curly shoulder length hair with an average totally shaved body sat kind of in front of me were I was holding myself up by a taller bench and started to jack off his 6" cock while watching latino fuck me. Latino fucked me for a while then pulled out and I glanced back as the bearish guy stepped up. His cock felt much better and he knew how to fuck. As soon as he entered me Curly hair started to moan while jacking and was about to cum. Not to have good cum go to wast I quickly moved over a bit and went down on his smooth small cock and swallowed his watery load. Bear guy seemed to like that and thrust harder and lightly slap my ass. He fucked me for a bit longer then pulled out and wrapped his towel around himself and walked away. There were still guys watching, so I stepped up to latino who was sitting again and fed him my hard cock. He was not very good at head, but I was getting close. He then backed off, just as I was getting close. So I grabbed my cock and jerked it and totally sprayed his face, neck and chest with a huge load. He then started to suck my cock but it was too late, I was done. I grabbed my towel and headed to my locker. Got dressed and left, only staying at the bathhouse for less then 2 hours.

Once home I went right to bed and slept. In the morning I got up, and was making coffee and had to fart. Not even thinking there might be cum in me, I had a wet cum fart LOL. ooops! I reached back and scooped up a big glob of still creamy white cum. I went to the bathroom and squated over a mirror, and pushed out whatever cum was in me. I was totally shocked. Globs and globs of cum oozed out of me. Nice clean cum and most of it still white and creamy. Way more then one load! I scooped up some and used it to jack off, then I licked the mirror clean. I quickly shot a load. I had no idea I had that much cum in me or who really came in me since no one really gave any clue that they were cumming.

No comments: