Saturday, June 23, 2007

A friend in me

I was planing on just relaxing at home Fri night but fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and woke up around 9. I decided I'd grab a shower and hit the gym, who knows might get lucky there and I could use a work out. The gym was pretty dead, but I got a great work out. On a whim, I decided I'd stop for a quick beer on my way home. The place was pretty busy and I got a few looks considering I was just pumped up from the gym and in a tank. I grabbed a beer and worked my way out to the patio. I ran into a guy I kind of knew. I knew him from friend, who's roommate was dating him. I've talked to him a few times here and there, but thats about it. He's probably 30 or so, with that jockish boy next door look. Well it seems as if he was now single, and looking quite good. He was always cute, with that thin side cute. Now he was buffed up with big ass arms but still had that 29" waist. We chatted, and he confessed he took some steroids, and with in 2 months (since he broke up) he pumped up. And he just recently took a job offer out of state and was moving in 2 weeks. After another round (pretty sure he was getting tipsy) he also confessed he always thought I was hot and wanted to fuck me. I kind of laughed thinking he was joking. Then he said, but he would want to fuck me bareback so it probably would never happen. I took a slug a beer and told him... I could be up for that. He got a wicked grin and said ok, lets go.

I followed him to his tiny apt that was in shambles from packing, and he started undressing right away. I did the same till we were standing there naked, making out and feeling each others body's. He told me he guessed I had a big dick but had no idea. I started to get the feeling I was gona become the top or it was just gona be head. But after he sucked me for a bit he stood and I went down on him. He had one of those cocks that arched upward when hard with a nice head, around 7" and a nice close trim job. After getting his cock good and wet he stood me up and bent me over his table and knelt down and started eating my ass out. He then cleared off some of the table and had me lay back on it. I lifted my legs up and he applied more spit to his cock and nudged his bare cock into me. It was pretty hot to be naked on my back on the table, with the lights on and him hovering over me feeling his big arms as he kissed me and slide his cock in and out of me. I started to lightly tweek his nipples and seemed to do it for him because he started moaning and thrusting harder. Then with one final thrust he pushed as far as he could into me and let his cum spurt into me. He pulled out of me and I told him to hang on, as I was about to shoot also, then aimed for his cock and coated it with my own cum. He started to rub it into his cock and jack but I stopped him and laid back and told him to put it in me. He slid into me watching his own cock, telling me how hot it was feeling my and his cum inside me, and that it looked fuck'n hot. He pistoned me for a while but then said he wouldn't be able to cum again even though he was still hard. He pulled out and I sucked his now sensitive cock clean. He told me where the bathroom was so I could clean up. I just looked at him oddly and asked .. why? do I need to? He laughed and said he though I'd want to get rid of the cum I just took. I told him I was good as I was.

We hung out naked and had another beer and chatted and I told him if he ever had to come back to town he could crash at my place since I have a spare room, no strings. It was getting late and I was parked at a meter that started early. He did ask if I wanted to crash there, but I said I should head out. He hugged me and gave me a kiss, and asked if I was gona keep his cum in me all night. I said, probibly. He said he wished his ex would have, cus he always wants to fuck in the morning and would love to feel his own cum in an ass from the night before. I told him maybe we could hook up again before he moved. He said he hoped so.

No comments: