Tuesday, June 19, 2007

could be dad

In honor of Fathers Day, Sunday night I set up my GH, and had a 57yo come over. He hit me up online, nice stats, tall, thin and a close up picture of a 8"cock. We didn't chat much or trade pix, he just wanted to get off, and I was craving cum. He was over with in 10 min. Dropped his shorts and and pushed his soft cock through. I worked him for a bit and he got quite hard, and seemed like he was ready to shoot very quickly. He pulled back a couple times trying to make it last a bit longer, so I fingered some spit onto my ass and as he pulled back again, I turned and put my ass up to the hole. He poked a couple times then slide his whole cock up into me. He held it in me for a few seconds then only thrust 3 or 4 times and moaned as he spurted up into me. He stayed in me for a bit, then I pulled off and turned, sucking his still pretty hard cock and worked out a few more drops of his watery cum. He pulled out of the GH, pulled on his shorts and left. It was good over all and its been quite a while since I've had cum from someone old enough to be my father.

No comments: