Friday, May 25, 2007

Lucky 7

I had the afternoon off and was in the mood for more after yesterdays fun, so I set up my GH and went looking for cock and cum.

1 A stocky 26yo latino said he had 7" but was more like 5.5uc. I sucked him then backed up to the Hole, he asked if I had a condom, and I said no, so I went back to sucking him. He told me to turn around again, then pushed his small cock into me. Some how it worked. He started to cum and pulled out of me and came on my hole. I fingered as much of his thick cum as I could up into me after he left.

2 The short skinny 29yo from the other day stopped by for a quick fuck. This time I put my ass right up to the hole. He quickly pushed his cock into me and shot his load really quick, then left.

3 A tall 43yo guy hit me up said he used to fuck me a year or 2 ago. I couldn't remember or it could have been an anon blindfold fuck. He agreed to the GH and came over. He had a nice 7.5 that I sucked hard then backed up onto. He fucked me for a while till I heard him grunt and cum inside me. He pulled out and left before I could suck any cum off his cock.

4 A 36yo athletic blond wanted to use my GH. Said he had 8", but when he pushed through it was very small, but... he was a grower. When he finally got hard it was close to 8 and average thickness. I backed up to the hole and he ate my ass out the pushed his cock into me and fucked for a bit. Then pulled out and I could feel him jack off against my ass, but it only lasted about 10 sec before he slammed it up into me again, and came.

5 A regular, 40yo tattoo'd muscle guy with a thick 7.5 came over. He got compleatly naked, leaving my apt door wide open, before he stepped up to the GH. I sucked him hard then slid his cock into me. He fucked me for a few mins before added his load to me also. I turned and was able to suck the cum off his shaft and some off his balls before he pulled back, got dressed and left.

6 An average looking 38yo wanted to stop by on his way home from work saying he had 8". He came in and dropped his dress pants and pushed through his already hard cock. He was kind of stocky with a softer then usual groin area, so he probably was 8" if he lost weight, so it was about 7 at the moment. But it was a nice cock, nice thickness and rock hard. I sucked him briefly then backed onto it. He fucked me for about 10min then shot his load into me. I think it was getting harder for me to flex my hole around his cock at this point cus most guys rarely last that long fucking through my GH.

7 A 22 yo stocky slightly hairy latino kid who fucked me about a month ago wanted to fuck me again like last time. So I got naked on my bed with the door open. He came in, got naked and mounted me and fucked me for almost 20min. Almost all the cum that was in me was fucked out of me by the time he came, it was oozing out and dripping onto the blanket all over the place and he didn't seem to mind. He has a great 8" cock and knows how to work it and get up in me deep. After he came I went down on him as he stood and licked up all the cum off his shaft and balls. This time I got to see him after he done, and after I sucked his cock clean. I think he was totally into me upon see the front of me, and I kind of laughed as he nervously and quickly pulled on a shirt to cover is stocky hairy build with a spare tire. I didn't mind. He has a really cute face, is 22, has a great cock, knows how to fuck with it and likes to fuck me bareback. Thats more then enough for me to have sex with him again.


I pulled my gym stuff together and went to the gym and had a great work out, and I know I totally smelled like sex, cus I reaked of it. Afterwards in the showers, I pushed out whatever cum was in me into my had and used it as lube to jack off to till I shot a massive load, too bad there was no one else around in the showers to watch or have fun with.

No comments: