Saturday, May 03, 2008

something fun

The past few weeks I've layed off going to the gym to give my body a break, and just this week I've been back into it hitting it pretty hard and seeing quick and impressive improvements, especially in my arms and chest. So this morning I ran into work for a couple hours to finish things up. I pulled on some light thin shorts and and tank and after parking my car, I walked to the 7-11 a block from work to get some coffee. Walking in, this early 20's latino / mexican thin little guy looked me up and down hard core. I got my coffee and noticed he was out pumping gas, still staring at me. He was just a little thing, with slightly greasy hair, a tattered dirty white t-shirt, and jeans. Cute little thing, give him a shower and he would be HOT. I walked over towards work and he drove down the street in his truck and stopped at the corner during a green light causing traffic to honk. He turned and parked on the side of the street. I got to my building and decided to have a smoke before going in. He got out and ran to the bank then got in his truck then got back out and had a smoke while staring more at me. I glanced at him from time to time, till he started to walk towards me. As he walked by me I nodded and said hey. He walked half a block then turned and started to come back. I was at the corner and he stood and waited for the light to change and glanced back a few times. I rubbed my crotch a bit then walked to the door and pulled my keys out to open the door. I stepped and and looked back and he was looking so I nodded to him to come, so he walked over.

The door closed behind us and I rubbed my crotch some more as he looked around finding all the lights off and only us there. I pulled my shorts down letting my cock flop out as he gawked and unzipped his jeans nervously. Out sprang a rock hard 7" uc cock, and he reached for my semi hard cock and jerked it. I stepped out of my shorts and took off my tank and he was all over my chest sucking on my nipples and cupping my ass pulling himself close. He then looked up at me and said, I want you to fuck me, do u have a condom. Yeah right, like I would have a condom! I told him sorry no. He backed his tiny little ass against my cock and rubbed up and down as he jacked off for a bit then turned and we both jerked off. I lifted his shirt and found a near perfect torso. Thin, slightly ripped, with a happy trail that went up to his slightly defined pecs that had trimmed hair on the upper chest. God damn boy had a little body on him! I tweeked his nipples a bit then cupped his little ass and let my hand go twards his crack. He had a hot little ass on him, the only problem was his crack had a forest of hair in it. I'm not a fan of hairy ass holes, however it was baby soft and kind of hot cupping his smooth cheek and felling that soft hair.

He jacked harder and pushed back against my hand. I knelt down thinking maybe I'll suck on his hot cock and swallow his load at least but as I tried to move into his cock and pulled back, and said, only if u have a condom. Ugggh, on of those! how sad! I stood and we both went back to jacking, me totally naked and him with his jeans pushed down and shirt up around his chest. He started to grunt and creamy white cum oozed out of his cock and splattered onto the floor. I stepped up my jacking and about a min later I fired my load a good 2 or 3 feet shooting twice the amount of cum he did. We both smiled at each other and looked at the load we left on the floor. He pulled up his pants and said, your so hot!, thanks! I pulled on my shorts and he looked back making sure I was dressed and cracked open the door and slid around it so no one would see me if they were walking by. I debated on scooping up his cum, but the entry way was pretty gross from people coming and going and opted against it. I got dressed and cleaned up the cum, then did the work I came in to do.

No comments: