Friday, May 16, 2008

not done

So 10 min after I posted last night about the latino fuck I get a text message from this tall skinny 23yo blk kid with dreads who has fucked me 2 or so other times before, wanting to know if he could come over. I was craving some blk meat so said sure, and he replied be there in 20 mins. I hung out a bit then went to check to see if I was clean or not. I pushed a finger up into me and found my hole was still clean except for the latino's load that was still in me from 10 hours earlier. Nice! I kept it in me and got in position on my bed.

Blk kid didn't come in, he knocked for some reason, so I go up and went to the door naked saying it was open. He looked a little dorky with this funky knit hat on that he stuffed his dread into, with a tshirt, some sweat pants and slippers on. He followed me into the bedroom where I got on all 4's at the edge of the bed. He knelt down and started eating my ass out and probing deep with his tongue. He moaned and at my ass out harder. I'm sure he had to taste the latino's cum in me but I didn't say anything, just let him. He stood and put a little bit of lube on his cock then eased it into me. His cock was pretty slicked up with the lube and the cum but still hot cus he banged hard and fast then would hole my hips making his cock go as deep as he could then start banging again. After a bit I flipped over onto my back and he fucked me with my legs up. I got tired of holding my legs quickly so turned back on to all 4's. The lube wore off a bit and now it was perfect, good friction from his cock. He grabbed onto my ass and fucked hard and fast, as I reached under and played with his balls while his bony hips bounced off my ass. He had me flip over again but this time flipped his shirt up over his head showing his thin toned 4 pk abs and fucking me hard again. I started to tweak his little nipples and he some how picked up pace going from fast to a blur. He finally grunted as his cum spurted into me then collapsed on top of me panting. He slowly pulled out and stood there catching his breath. So I knelt down and went down on his shinny slicked up meat. Wow, I don't know who's cum it was, or a mix of both his and the latino's but damn it tasted good! I let his cock go and quickly stood and fired my own load onto his leg. I tossed him a towel and he wiped it off, pulled his cloths back on, and I walked him to the door.

He said thanks and gave me a peck on the cheek and left. I locked up and crawled into bed. That was unexpected, but hot! I watched a bit of TV then rolled over and fell asleep with the cum still in me, happy and content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG

HOT POST

HUGZ

HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/