Thursday, May 15, 2008

fast fill

I knew I should not have logged on earlier today. I had a 1:30 appointment, but got online at 12:45, not showered and ready for sex, more just killing some time before I had to leave. What do ya know, but at noon this little hottie hit me up looking to fuck. 23yo 5'9" 140lb 7.5"c smooth little latino. Then come to find out he is 2 blocks from me. Crap! do I or don't I? He was after me and wanted a quickie after i told him I didn't have time. Alright, fine, he asked for my address and told me to jump in the shower. My 1:30 appointment was pretty important, but just to be safe I called and said I was running 15 min late. Surprisingly that was no problem.

I quickly cleaned up and was just coming out of my bedroom after quickly making my bed to find him at my door. My, little hottie he was! We went right into the bedroom and I pushed down my shorts and he commented on my cock. He kicked off his shoes and took off his cloths then peeled down his underwear and out sprang a 7" average thickness cock that was nice and hard. He went down on me while I stood there for a bit then pushed me back onto the bed and lifted my legs. Thankfully I put a little dab of lube on my hole because he just lined up his bare cock and pushed it into me with no spit or anything. He thrust for a bit then leaned down and nibbled on my nipples, then banged me hard and fast. It felt great, just the right amount of friction. He then leaned down and was able to suck my cock while fucking me. Then he pulled out and with his cock in his hand, asked me if he wanted him to cum. I was just about to say, are u close? but he pushed his cock back into me quick and said, sorry I think I just did. He pulled out and apologized for cumming so quick. I told him not to worry at all. We both pulled on our cloths and he said, you got my email, thats the best way to reach me, and your only 2 blocks away....

He headed out and I quickly got ready to head out myself. An hour later I was back home and laid on my bed and fingered my hole feeling his cum still inside me and sprayed my chest with my own cum. What a little hottie. Hope next time we fuck longer, but will take another quickie.

No comments: