Thursday, May 08, 2008

seen me did me

A few days ago I ran into GOD at the gym. Totally surprised me because I knew he didn't work out at the same gym I did. We just nodded to each other and went about our work out. Last night I get a text from him wondering if I was around. I told him I'd need 15 to jump in the shower, he replied he'll hit the gym first then then text when leaving. I told him no need to shower on my account. He text me about an hour later asking if I was ready, I told him I was.

10 mins later I was naked on the bed with the door open. He came in, got undressed and laid his smooth muscular body on top of me and while rubbing his cock against my ass as he got hard. He then pulled me up onto all 4's and guided his bare blk cock up into me. He sank it all the way into me till his low hanging smooth balls were resting up against mine. He grabbed my hips and started pounding really hard and fast, a bit unusual for him. Not that I'm complaining at all, it felt amazing! After a bit he pulled me up and put his arms around my chest so I was more kneeling with him pressed up against me. His breathing in my ear was very hard, and he gave a couple quick jabs in me then groaned lowly. I felt his shaft flex a couple times inside me as it spurted his hot seed into me. He rested his forehead on my shoulder for a moment while he caught his breath, then slowly pulled out of me. It was one of his shorter fucks, but damn it was hot, cus it had a bit of passion in it. He stood and I quickly got up and knelt and engulfed his deflating shaft and he moaned while I worked it some. I then stood and he looked down and shook his head and laughed, as he said, Damn u got a big dick. He pulled on his cloths as I watched his ripped up body flex and bulge, and his little ass dimple while pulling up his sweats.

I walked him to the door naked and went back and laid on the bed and jacked off, shooting the first 2 spurts onto my own face. I swear I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have the seed from such a hot muscled, totally smooth 27yo black military stud inside me. It's a wet dream come true, and I have his DNA inside me as proof. Looking forward to his next text.

No comments: