Wednesday, May 28, 2008

9 at 8

The other morning I got up and was having some coffee before heading to work and I get a message from this blk guy who has fucked me and used my GH before. He was looking for a hot mouth or ass to get off into. Its been a while since we played, but I always enjoyed his cock and body. He's in his 40's, 6'4" and 160lb. Tall, thin, smooth with a thick 9" cock that hangs off his skinny body which is hot. I told him I needed to shower yet so would need some time. He gave me his address and code to get into his apt complex and said he was going back to bed, and would be naked in bed and just come in and take care of him. I said ok, and told him I'll try to be there by 8am, and jumped in the shower.

I found his apt and walked up to his door and found the door cracked open a bit. I stepped into a dark but small studio apt and saw a tall thin blk man laying on the bed naked with a semi hard cock laying across his leg. I quickly took off all my cloths and knelt down and started to suck his cock. He had a leather cock ring on and he got hard quickly. I didn't remember him being so thick! I worked him for a while that way even though it was a bit awkward since his was not near the edge of the bed so I was half laying, half kneeling off it. He got up and swung his legs over me and was standing behind me. He grabbed the gun oil lube and lubed my ass and his cock as I was bent over his bed with my back arched holding myself up with my arms.

He pushed his big bare cock up into me and caught me off guard with his size. I relaxed my hole quickly as he sank it all the way. He paused briefly once he was balls deep inside me, then started to thrust. He fucked me for a bit then paused again with his meat all the way into me and laid onto me and reached under to play with my semi hard cock that was swaying between my legs. He got me nice and hard then went back to thrusting in and out of me. He paused one last time and I heard a snap, then his leather cock ring was flung next to my hand. I clamped down on his cock for all I could and he moaned. He fucked me for a few mins while holding onto my hips then let out a low groan and impregnated me with his sperm. After a couple quick jabs as he shot, then then glided his cock the full length in and out of me before spearing me as deep as he could, and cough his breath. He pulled his meat out of me and stood back and I turned. I wanted to go down on him but I was too close. Just seeing that big glistening wet blk cock slowly deflate as it hung off his skinny body did it for me. With one hand I grabbed onto his slicked up cock and with my other I stoked my own cock 3 or 4 times and shot my load onto his cock and leg.

He tossed me a towel as he headed into the bathroom and I wiped up my lube slicked ass, and pulled on my cloths. He came out of the bathroom just as I finished putting on my shoes with his big cock swinging between his legs. Fuck thats a hot sight! We both said thanks and he closed the door behind me. I headed off to work with his seed inside me.

No comments: