Thursday, April 24, 2008

swing set

I had a dude flake out on me today over lunch so on my way back to work I stopped into my fav bookstore. There were 3 guys wandering around, one of them, mid 40's tall and slender eyed me as I walked in. He kept making eye contact while I checked things out. I went into a booth and left the door ajar and pushed down my pants showing off my ass towards the door. I glanced back and on of the other guys, a scarry looking chubby asian guy was peering through, so I pulled the door shut. I waited a few mins, then let the door crack open a bit again. Next time I glanced back the 40's guy was there looking in and groping himself. I nodded to him and stepped forward. He came in and locked the door and stood behind me, reaching around and felt my chest as he rubbed himself against me. He unbuttoned his dress shirt and showed a lightly hairy thin chest and unbuckled his belt and pushed down his pants. I let me pants fall to my ankles and turned towards him as we both stroked our cocks. He had a decent looking 7" cock, but was was impressive was his balls. They were a bit larger then average but hung down a good 4 -5 inches in a smooth sack that swayed back and forth as he jacked.

He went down on me and sucked me for a bit, then I took my turn. I tugged on his low hanging balls, then cupped them while I sucked his cock. Man they were hot! I stood back up and he cupped my ass. I turned so my ass was facing him letting him know its his for the taking if he wanted. He fingered my hole finding it lightly lubed from the flaked out trick and shortly was poking his cock head in my crack. I bend down a bit and spread my legs. He put a coating of spit on his cock and eased his cock up into me. He fucked me like that for a bit then motioned for me to put my leg up on the bench. So I stepped out of my pants and did so and he entered me again. His cock felt good, but those balls.... that was more of a turn on. Feeling them slap up against my balls and leg. My own cock was hard and close to cumming. He leaned in and said he was close and asked where he should cum. I said, go a head man. Soon he did a low growl and held my hips with his cock lodged all the way up me. He pulled out and I bent to pull up my pants. He was doing the same. His balls tightened up a bit but were still hanging lower then most guys. He stuffed them into his underwear, zipped up and said thanks, and left.

I waited for the time to run out and stepped out with my hard cock stuffed into my pants. I needed to get off after that. There was this late 20's average looking guy there. I figured I'd let him suck me off since I didnt' have much time to see if he wanted to fuck me. I stepped into another booth and found a nice puddle of cum on the bench. I left the door ajar, pushed my pants down and sat down. I scooped up the cum and coated my shaft and jacked off hopping the 20's guy would check in on me. He did. He came right in, closed the door and got on his knees. He started sucking on my cum coated shaft and occationaly went down and licked my balls. He was alright at sucking, and since i was close anyways, I held his head on my cock and shot my load into his mouth with no warning. He worked my shaft a bit then turned and spit my load onto the floor. I just smiled, pulled up my pants and left. What a dumb ass! He unknowingly sucked some strangers load off my cock, but wouldn't swallow my load. Whatever! Oh well, at least I got a load in my ass, and got off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love jacking with another dude's cum! When I lived somewhere where there was a bookstore with booths I'd always suck guys off then use their load to jack off with. I also loved to do what you did -- let another dude suck the other guy's load off my dick... way cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey,check out the amazing pictures you'll love it!
>>>CLICK HERE!<<<