Wednesday, June 04, 2008

me so lucky

Yesterday afternoon I just got fucked through my GH by a freq user and was in the mood for some bookstore fun, so I headed out to a bookstore I haven't been to in a while but rumor had it that there was a gloryhole there. It was an odd set up for booths with only 2 sets of booth next to each other that could possibly have a gloryhole. The first set I went into didn't have a gloryhole but did have a little peep hole to look through. The other set, both booths were occupied, and I was the only one hanging out. I hung out for a while and waited and soon one of the booths opened up as a guy walked out and out of the store. I headed into the booth to see what was up but as I was shutting the door the booth next to me opened and that guy left. So I watched a video and sat and waited, seeing that this set actually did have a gloryhole. It seemed forever before someone entered the booth next to me. Finally someone did. I peered through and saw and older short stocky blk guy sit down and flip through the video's and seemed oblivious to the gloryhole, and never pulled his cock out. I put my fingers through trying to get his attention but nothing worked. I coughed a few times and drummed on the hole with my fingers again and finally he noticed.

He came over and looked though briefly then stood back and undid his pants and pushed through his cock. It was already rock hard, an uncut piece that was jet black with a dark red head and about 7.5" and on the thick side with a slight bend to the right. I quickly went to work on it sucking it and enjoying his silky smooth foreskin. I worked him over for a few mins getting it good and wet, then put some spit on my hole and turned around and speared myself onto his bare cock. His thick meat felt great going all the way into me. It took him a min to realize he was now inside me and not getting sucked off, and he started to thrust. I held myself up with the chair back and enjoyed the ride. I just started to jack my own cock as his cock slowly but steadily glided back and forth inside me when suddenly he pulled out leaving my ass pressed up against the GH. I turned and knelt down hoping he didn't waist his load jacking off. Unfortionaly by the time I did that his door opened covering the GH and he left the booth. I had no idea if he came or not or what happened. I waited a bit the left the booth. Again I was the only one outside the booths, but one of the booths that had the peep hole was occupied.

I went in to the other booth and looked through the peep hole and was surprised to find this kind ugly skinny asian kid fucking this football player looking guy. I couldn't tell if it was bareback or not from the angle but it was hot to watch for a while. I left the booth and went into the GH booth the blk guy was in to see if he shot his load on the floor or something. I didn't see any cum so I sat down and watched a video. Just about when my time was up someone came into the booth next to me. I tried to look but it was dark and only saw a shadow then suddenly a soft cock come through. So, I sucked on it! It grew quickly to just an average cock and I swear with in 2 mins of sucking on it jabbed once or twice in my mouth then came. The cock quickly disappeared and the dude was gone, never putting money in the video, leaving me to swallow his load.

I left the booth and found the ugly asian kid standing looking at the video selection wall. So I went into the booth that I peeped into and saw him fucking, curious if I would find a condom or something. I didn't shut the door just stepped in to look, and next thing I knew the asian was behind me rubbing my ass, closing the door behind him. What the hell?!? oh... ok, what the hell, so I dropped my shorts and bent over the chair not even looking back. Asian fingered my hole finding it ready and he pushed down his shorts and I felt a thin average feeling cock slide up into me. I crouched down a bit since he was shorter and he grabbed my ass and fucked fast. Bang bang bang then I felt his cock twitch inside me and I could have swore he was cumming inside me but he kept thrusting, but moments later he quickly pulled out and faced the corner so I couldn't see and acted like he was cumming on the wall. He pulled up his shorts quickly then left the booth. I closed the door and pulled my shorts up. I looked at the wall and the floor and found no evidence of cum. LOL I think he just stealth fucked me, pretending to pull out when actually he pumped his ugly asian seed up into me. But I can't be sure since he was fucking the other guy earlier, maybe he couldn't cum, who knows. What he didn't know was that I would have let him cum in me if he asked, or would have grabbed onto his hips forcing him to stay inside me if he gave any indication that he was close. Instead I'm left to wonder if I just had unprotected sex with 2 strangers for no reason considering I didn't know if I had their seed inside me or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure miss the bookstore posts! How come you don't blog about going to the booths anymore?