Sunday, April 13, 2008

wetback

Yesterday afternoon I was chatting to this little 28yo muscular mexican. He was super shy but hinted he wanted to hook up. His profile said he had 8.5"uc and showed a nice smooth muscular chest. After talking in circles for a while I finally laid it out that I was game if he wanted to fuck me bare and cum in side me. He just replied "ok". So I jumped in the shower after finding he only lived 4 blocks from me. I threw on a tank and some shorts and walked over to his little one bedroom apt.

He greeted me at the door and offered me something to drink. I said no thanks as he got one for himself. He was in great shape, short, muscular, very smooth but his face was a bite weathered and older looking. It was warm in his apt and we moved to his bed where he turned on a fan. I took off my cloths and he followed. He knelt on the bed and started to work on my chest while I jacked my own cock, till he leaned back showing a nice 8" uc cock with the foreskin covering half of a bright read cock head, with big veins running along the shaft. He laid back and we got into 69 as I worked over his hard shaft and he sucked me while fingering my hole. He really got into it and I sensed he was getting kind of close so he got up and put me on all 4's. He pulled out some lubed then gently guided his meat into me. Being that he was uncut and with the lube, there was not much friction at all, but it still felt good cus he would go as deep as he could. We both worked up a little sweat as I flexed my hole around his shaft. He finally groaned and at first I thought he was gona pull out but he kept thrusting as he let his cum flow into me. He pulled out and laid back on the bed. So I went down on him and sucked his cock, licking the cum from under the foreskin.

We took a short break while the fan cooled us. I then went back to sucking his cock and it got hard again. Thinking he might be able to cum again, I climbed on top of him and sat on his bare cock again. He thrust some and played with my hard cock that was against his chest. It felt great, and a couple small spurts of precum splattered onto his smooth chest. He thought I was cumming, but I wasn't. I scooped it up and coated my shaft with it and continued to ride his cock while jacking off. It got too warm and we needed a break so I climbed off him and laid next to him, and we both jacked out hard cocks still. I asked him if he was gona cum again, and he said it would talk forever if he tried. I took that as my hint to head out. I stood and got dressed and he pulled on his shorts. He said thanks, see you online as he closed the door behind me. I walked home kinda sweaty and my crack a little slicked up with lube and his cum.

Once home I laid down in bed and watched some TV and ended up falling asleep for 2 hrs. Shortly after getting up, I was horny and wanted to jack off. So I crouched down to push out some of the mexican seed that was still in me to use to jack off with. What I found was an ungodly about of thick pudding like white cream ooze out of my hole. That was one HUGE load he pumped into me. I coated my own shaft with it and jacked off, while licking my fingers clean and fingering my hole more. I don't know his name or anything about it him, but...Damn! wouldn't mind him pumping more into me. That was a whole lot of cum!!!

No comments: