Monday, April 21, 2008

mixed cream

Yesterday afternoon I got a text from the 28yo mexican who fucked me last week wanting my ass again. So I walked over like last time. He was sitting there drinking margaritas and offered me one. I declined, so we went into his bedroom where he pushed down his track pants and out flopped his semi swollen 8" uncut cock. I finished taking off my cloths and we proceeded to suck each other while we stood next to the bed. While he was sucking me he slid a finger up into my ass so I put a leg up on his bed, and soon 2 fingers were all the way up me. He stood and reached into the night stand and pulled out some lube while I got on all 4's. He got behind me and guided his bare meat up into me. He fucked me like that for a while then pulled out and put more lube on his shaft. After that there was not much friction with his foreskin and the lube, but he did get up into me nice in deep. He laid on top of me while I was on all 4's and wrapped his arms around my chest and hammered into me and bitting my neck. Then grunted as he came in me while still thrusting. He slowly pulled out and laid back on the bed reaching for a towel. I pushed his hand away and went down on his softening cock. I stood with my cock rock hard, and I think he was expecting me to cum also, but I got what I needed and started to dress. He said thanks as I headed out and walked home with his cum in me.

Back home I got online and this blk guy who has been messaging me and pretty much begging to breed me hit me up. Something seemed shaddy about him but his cock pix looked good, and he said he had 8.5"c cut. I told him I might have a dude coming over to fuck me but if he didn't mind sloppy seconds he could fuck me after. He said he didn't want a used hole, so I told him the dude might flake on me. He replied he's ready now so keep him posted. I waited 15 mins and chatted with his asian kid who wanted my ass but he was iffy on fucking bare and said he only had 5.5" uc. I hit the blk guy back and said I'm game. After giving him my address I debated on pushing out the mexican seed, but since I thought this blk dude was kinda shady I said fuck it, I'm not gona loose a perfectly good mexican load of cum cus this dude wants and unfucked hole to pump his load into. He'll just have to deal with it if he notices.

So the blk dude shows up and he's kinda ugly looking, but he was blk, and said he had 8.5 and wanted to breed me, so we went into the bedroom. I got naked and he took off all his cloths. He had this cock ring on that showed off his small cock and balls. Oh no, this dude is fake. He of course was all over my cock cus it was 2 to 3 times bigger then his. He did however start playing with my ass, and soon I was on all 4's at the edge of the bed. His cock did get to be about 6" with ok thickness and a nice head on it that felt like a plunger going in and out of me. He was nothing exciting, just an ugly blk dude with an average cock, and I defiantly did not feel bad that he was sliding his bare cock into some mexican cum that was in me. He finally added his load to me and pulled out. I was over him and started to get dressed and he did the same. I closed the door behind him and caulk it up as a mercy fuck.

Back online the asian was hitting me up still but I wasn't feeling it. I was then hit up by this military dude. He had a nice little body, 29uo, muscular, but no idea how hung he was. He wanted to fuck me raw, and I found he lived 5 blocks from me. Oh hell, I might as well, can't be any worse then the blk guy. I was gona walk, but drove cus I was lazy. I showed up at his tiny little apt and found him to be kinda hot. a short little guy. I didn't want to hang out so I started to take my cloths off. He did too, nice chest, decent arms and a broad back, with that military cut short brown hair. His cock, well it was average with a leather snap cock ring on. He was pretty impressed with my cock, cus I saw him gawk. Thankfully he was a total top ass man. He put me right on the edge of his bed, and started to reach for the lube, but I coated his cock with spit and lined it up. He fucked that way for a while till it felt like it cock got a little soft, so I flipped onto my back and he mounted me and started kissing me. He was totally into me, kissing and fucking, feeling all over my body. He pulled out his poppers and had me flip on the edge of the bed again on all 4's. He fucked me for another 10 mins while kissing my back till he spurted his cream into me also. We chatted a bit while I dressed, and I headed out.

I had a message from him the next day that I should spend the night some time cus he was ready to fuck again about an hour later and would love to wake up through out the night and breed me. He is close by, and kinda cute.... Who knows. For now, it looks like a regular load. Maybe later something more, we'll see.

No comments: