Saturday, April 19, 2008

beercan daddy

A few days ago I was hit up from this guy from out of town who would be visiting for a few days and was interested in my GH. He sent me a pic of his cock which looked nice and meaty. He said he was 56yo, 6'1", 190lb in shape and well hung. Didn't say how big, and never saw his face, but then again he didn't see mine either. Well, we emailed back and forth for a couple days while he was here, and it wasn't working, till lunch time the other day. He wanted to stop by after a business lunch that was near by. I gave in and said ok.

He showed up on time, and proceeded to take off his pants and step up to the GH. Through the hole came a meaty soft cock with average balls, with reddish brown pubic hair. I started to work him over. It took a while before his cock started to respond but then grew nicely. I spent a good 5 mins sucking his meat till it did finally get rock hard. He was quite thick, where just under the cock head his shaft really thickened out I would guess him to be maybe 7.5" long but a good 7" around. My hole was already lightly lubed but I used some spit while sucking him to work a couple fingers into me to stretch myself out. Finally I turned and tried to guide his cock up into me. A couple failed attempts when finally it popped into me. I was soooo not ready for the thickness. I tried to relax, but after a few moments, I eased off. I relaxed more while stroking his cock with more spit then tried again. It was a bit painful at first but soon my hole was stretched around his girthy shaft all the way down to his balls. He took over thrusting and I was in heaven. My cock got rock hard, and was swinging between my legs drooling precum as I bent over backed up to the GH letting him invade my body with his fat bare cock. He was moaning pretty hard, and I was gasping for breath as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He banged against the GH till he groaned and ground his cock up and down and side to side and his spilled his seed inside me.

He stayed in me while he cough his breath and I slowly slid off of him. He started to pull back but I grabbed his cock and pulled him back and started to suck his cock. His cock was still rock hard and he started groaning again as I somehow was able to take his meat all the way to the balls, bringing me right to the edge of gagging. I worked his shaft for any more cum, and was a bit surprised that he was still rock hard. I'm thinking he took a little blue pill or something! I sucked him for a few more mins, then figured why not! I turned and put it back up into my ass. He took over fucking me again. Damn, daddy could fuck!!! Surprisingly about 3 or 4 mins later he groaned again and did the up and down grinding, signaling he yet again, he was giving me more of his baby batter. I eased off him and went down sucking his cock clean of cum. This time he started to slowly go soft, yet let me enjoy sucking his fat spongy cock. He stepped back, then pulled on his boxers, and got dress, said thanks and left.

I was so worked up I rubbed one out as I played with my stretched out hole feeling that fat cocked daddy cum that was inside me. He emailed me later wanting an encore before he left town. If it works out, either later this afternoon or tomorrow sometime, the out of town anonymous daddy, with the beer can cock with knock me up again.

No comments: