Saturday, April 05, 2008

early bird gets the seed

I woke up earlier then necessary today, even though I had to work early, I woke up horny as hell and snuck away from my snuggle bud who was curled up next to me in bed and got coffee and fired up my computer. I only half way though my reheated cup of coffee when I got a message from this blk guy. His profile showed is crotch with him holding his cock pointed right at the camera so it was hard to tell how big it was, but he stated 10"c" He was 43, 6ft, 190lb and staying at a hotel not overly far away. He was looking for a no nonsense hole to fuck, already lubed, come in to his hotel room get on all 4's and take his cock. I was instantly turned on. I told him I needed to shower quick but could be there in 30 mins. He gave me his room # and I got ready, neither one of us knowing what each other looked like. I lubed up my hole, pulled on some cloths and headed to his hotel.

Being that it was still early morning, there was tons of parking near by, and I was soon at his hotel door knocking. He opened it naked, and walked into the dark room with me following. He was in average shape with a big old ass on him. I went up to the bed, and quickly took off my clothes. He turned between the beds and from the glow of the TV I saw his cock. FUCK YEAH. A beauty! Definitely 10" thick hanging down over big shaved balls. He had an average chest with some chest hair with grey sprinkled through it, a shaved head, and a thin goatee with some grey in that also. I was so turned on by him!

I knelt down and started to suck his semi hard cock while he tweaked his own nipples. He got rock hard as his thick cock stood straight out of his body and I coated it with spit as I sucked it. He backed off after a few mins and I took this as my cue to get on all 4's. He felt my ass and found it slick with lube then lined up his bare cock and sank it into me. Gawd damn that felt good! He thrust like that for a bit then leaned over and turned on the bed side light so he can watch my hole be stretched around his huge blk meat. It was pretty obvious that we were both very much into each other and enjoying the fuck. Even though there as a bit more lube then I prefer, since it was such a large and thick cock it felt amazing. I would have liked it to last longer but 5 mins later he in between groans he asked if I wanted is nut. I said, yeah cum inside me man. I then felt his shaft flex a few times as he spurted is seed way up into my body. He kept it in me a bit then slowly pulled out. I got down and started to suck his cock as it softened. It was still large but soft enough for me to get the whole thing in my mouth as my face was pressed up against his crotch and his big balls smashed against my chin, and I cupped his big ass pulling him closer. I then worked as much cum out of him as possible stroking his cock and licking his piss slit. I stood and quietly got dress and asked him how long he was in town. He leaves early tomorrow. I told him I'm around all day / night and will try to be up early if he wants my ass again before he has to be at the airport. He said that would be great, as he walked me to the door still naked.

I was still hard in the elevator ride down, how fuck'n hot was that! I have the seed from some big dicked naked black stranger inside me. I hope to god he breeds me again today or tomorrow morning cus I will be up by 4:30am in hopes of having more of that big black stranger inside me.

No comments: