Wednesday, March 26, 2008

unknown users

Shockingly I was online the other day, horny and in the mood for anon cock and cum. Luckily I found some. The first guy who hit me up was at home over his lunch break and only had time for a quickie on his way back. His only pics online showed a nice 8" c cock and a tight little ass. I told him I had a GH if he wanted quick anon, he replied he preferred on all 4's blindfolded. Ok, sure, I have a blindfold! 10 mins later I was naked and on all 4's blindfolded.

I heard the door open and someone come up behind me and unzip. I felt a semi hard cock slapping against my lightly lubed hole for a bit then try to enter me. I relaxed since he didn't add spit or any more lube, and it worked its way into me. Felt like 8" to me! He got into in and started to rub my body and moan, then with his cock still in me, I could tell he was kicking off his shoes and shimmying his pants down and trying to step out of them. He started fucking me nice and deep then pushed me forward onto the bed and stayed in me and I scooted forward so he was still behind me. He laid on me, supporting his weight then got back onto his knees and took off his shirt so he was now totally naked. He rammed me nice and hard and laid his smooth chest onto my back and I reached back and felt his nice ass pulling him deeper with one arm. He thrust away for a few more mins till he groaned and pumped his load into me. He rested a bit, still on top of me and I reached under and massaged just under his balls trying to work more cum out of him. He slowly pulled out of me and slapped his cock against my crack a couple times then got dressed in silence. He slapped my ass then walked out, and I slid a finger into me feeling a nice big load inside me.

Back online I came across a posting of this 26yo bi latino saying he had a solid build showing a nice looking cock, saying he was traveling to my area from somewhere north looking for a GH or someone to suck him off. I hit him up and after a couple messages, he said he was driving now replying via his phone and about 20 min away and would love to use my GH and wouldn't mind fucking. I gave him my address and set up my GH so I was ready. I was naked and ready and he showed up on time and pushed through this tiny uncut cock through the GH. It looked nothing like the picture he had posted. I stroked it trying to get it to grow and finally gave in and started to suck it. It did start to grow, and reached about 6" and average thickness. Much better then I would have guess but not even close to the thick cock picture that showed it was cut. I sucked him for a bit then figured why not, so I turned and eased it up into my body. He moaned and started to thrust and 2 mins later he grunted and came inside me. I pulled off him and a glob of creamy white cum dripped down my GH, and I wiped it up with a finger and ate it as he buttoned up and left.

Back at my computer there was this message from this 32yo latino mix dude who has been bugging me for a while to hook up, though he always looses me cus he wants me to fuck him. He's not bad looking, 5'8" 140lb smooth average build and says he has a thick 7.5"uc cock. His face pics showed sunglasses and the other was so far away it was impossible to see what he looked like. I told him I just got fucked. He replied oh, well maybe next time. So just for fun I sent back, unless you don't mind sloppy seconds. He hit me back with, sure I don't mind. So I told him I'd be naked on the bed with the door open. He came over to me naked and on all 4's at the edge of the bed. I figured I wasn't even gona turn around and just let him do his thing. I heard him get naked then he knelt down and started eating out my ass. He knew I was just fucked so I opened up a bit and let him eat out some cum. What he didn't know was that my hole was streached around 2 different bare cocks and he was eating out the mix of 2 total strangers seed that I have no idea who they are or what they looked like. He spent a good 10 min on my hole before he stood and pushed his bare cock into me also. He inched me forward and slowly thrust into me while he rubbed my whole body and lightly kissing my back. I would guess his cock was in the 7" range and average thickness, but it felt good. After a bit it seemed like he was getting a little soft but then I put my shoulders down so my ass was sticking up and he started to bang harder. Then he moaned and said fuck, and collapsed onto my back. He kept his softening cock inside me and I worked my hole around his shaft. He got off me and pulled out and I laid down face first not looking back. I didn't really want to see what he looked like and I think he figured that out because he quietly got dressed and then I heard the door close.

I was about to get ready to head to the gym when I got an email from the straight GH user asking to stop by quick. I said sure and set it up. 15 min later he came in and pushed down his jeans and underwear and through the GH came his thick cock with big shaved low hanging balls. I started to suck him and discovered he must have come right from work cus his crotch was musky and sweating. It smelled fucking amazing and the light salty sweat tasted so good, I sucked him, licked his balls, sucked some more then licked under his balls, popped his balls into my mouth and then back to sucking his rock hard shaft. I was so turned on I started to stroke my own cock. Then, like last time, with no warning, his cum oozed out of his cock filling my mouth. I swallowed his tasty load, and he eased back and I shot my load against the GH. He pulled up his pants and left. He sent me an email shortly after that just said "WOW" No shit! I was saying the same thing. Now I headed off to the gym!

No comments: