Monday, March 10, 2008

14 x 24 (part 2)

The next day, I was home from work by 11am, and back online. My frequent GH user wanted to stop by. I told him to give me 10 so I can shower but sure. I was just finishing toweling off when I heard the front door open and his soft cock come through the GH. I got down and worked him good and hard, then turned and lined him up to my ass. He must have been right at the edge cus I felt his cock pulse in my hand and a spurt of cum splash against my hole. I forced his cock into me capturing the rest of his spewing cum inside me. I slowly slid off and sucked his cock clean of cum and he left.

I just got back online and I received a text from the colorblind uncut fat cocked latino wanting my ass. He told me not to lube my ass first cus he wanted to eat it before he fucked me. He was to be over in 30 min. While waiting this blk kid who fucked me once before hit me up. He only fucked me once and it was over a year a go. Tall, thin build, slightly hairy, 26, with long braided hair. We set up it up for about an hour, were I’ll be naked and ready.

I got in position for uncut latino guy, keeping the cum in me but not lubing my ass at all. He came in and slapped his meat against my hole as I crouched on all 4’s at the edge of the bed, then he knelt down and licked my ass briefly, barely giving it a coating of spit, then stood and rammed his bare cock into me. There was no way I could take it. His beer can thick cock stretched me out and no spit or lube on his cock hurt like hell. I pulled off him and reached back with some spit and coated his shaft and let him do it again. It still hurt but after a few thrusts gliding in and out of his foreskin it felt great. He started to pull all the way out and push it back in me, and I started to get worried my hole being stretched out around such a thick cock would start dripping cum and he would notice. Either he didn’t, or didn’t care cus after doing that to me a few times he settled in to some quick thrusting till he grasped my hips firmly and groaned as he shot inside me. He pulled out and I got down on my knees and worshipped his fat spongy uncut cock, savoring it and licking his large piss slit. He finally eased back and pulled up his pants and said thanks.

I had a little bit of time before the blk kid so I got back online. Right away this 6’6” big build ex military 32yo blk stud claiming 9” from out of town hit me up with no picture. He was wanted to breed a hole, was really looking for a group scene but my cum filled hole would work. At the same time, this mid 30’s BF couple, one with 8.5” on with 7.5” hit me up looking to tag team me. I set it up for all 3 to come over to find me naked and on all 4’s with the door open. I gave them the info then got in position for the blk kid. La la la…. Waiting waiting…. Blk kid was 20 mins late! The BF and blk dude was due in 10 min! Blk kid finally came in and mounted me and his cock felt great. But he kept fucking and fucking instead of a quick fuck and run like he said. I glanced at the clock and they were due any min so I had to break down and tell him, that I’m expecting friends and I thought he would have been here 20 min ago! Thankfully he said no prob I can cum now if you want. I said that would be cool; don’t want things to be awkward. Shortly after, he collapsed on my back panting as his cock finished pumping his creamy load into me. I sucked his hairy cock clean of cum and he zipped up and I walked him to the door still naked. Just as he opened the door the BF couple was outside the door about to reach for the door handle. Opps! Oh well. Blk kid walked by them and the couple came in and closed the door as I turned and headed back to the bed.

I put my ass up on the bed and waited for them. They both got naked and the dark haired one fed me a nice 8ish cut cock and the blond pushed in a thinnish cock into my just fucked hole. I could hardly feel the cock fucking me! After a while the dark haired guy pushed him out of me and rammed his cock into me. Ahhh, that felt better. The proceeded to take turns thrusting a few times then switching, till finally the dark haired guy quickly pushed the thin dick out of the way quick and sank into me just as he was cumming. Thin dick went back in and thrust a min or so longer till he groaned and presumably came also. I got down and started to suck the thin cock, finding it was about 7” and pretty thin, tasting the cum that coated it, the dark haired guy stepped up also and fed me he cock also letting me clean the cum off his shaft too. I got back on the bed and laid face down while they dressed. The thin dicked one tickled my foot making me turn as they were walking out of the room, waving and smiling. Guess the blk guy was a no show!

I got back online and the muscle jock that finally fucked me for the first time after sucking him off for a while now the other week, hit me up and wanted to fuck me again through the GH. I said sure. 10 min later he stepped up totally naked and fed me his cock. Then he pulled back and wanted to suck mine some. I stuck it threw and he slobbered on it but gave it no friction so I didn’t stay hard. He stood and put his cock through again and I got it good and wet then backed up onto it. He moaned loudly as he sank into me, then 2 mins later after long smooth stokes up into me and held it deep and added his seed to the mix inside me. He pulled out of me not letting me suck his cock clean, and left quietly. I took down my GH and debated on going online for one more load. I was starting to feel bloated and full, so I slide a finger in me and along with the mixed up man goo that was in me was a big pocket of air. Damn it! It’s very hard to push air out of ya when there is a bunch of cum in ya also! It probably happened from fat uncut latino pulling out and ramming in over and over, forcing air into me. Well, I decided I’d sit on the can and push the cum and air out of me cus it was a bit uncomfortable.

There I was naked on the can just pushing the first globs of cum out of me when my door opened and in walked this gigantic tall blk guy. Must be the no show blk guy? I leaned forward and said hey as I laughed and said I was just pushing the cum out of me. I stood not wiping the creamy seed that was still dripping from my used hole. I went into the bed room and I stood naked and he took off his cloths. He was quite built, smooth, wide shoulders and small waist with a big old bubble ass, and a nice looking cock. He pushed me down to suck his cock and I found as it got hard it had a nice wicked downward curve to it, and it reached about 8.5” nice and thick with very large balls in a semi tight sack. I got on all 4’s and he rammed his bare cock into me forcefully. I was huffing and puffing for air as his cock was drilling downward in a mix of pain and pleasure. I couldn’t take it much more so I pulled off and lay on my back and he climbed up with my legs up and again rammed his cock into me in a near rape type fuck. As much as I love downward curved cocks, he was beating the hell out of my insides, and my hole was already pretty worn out before he entered me. We switched position where I was laying flat and he laid on top of me rocking up and down forcing his cock in and out of me. I could handle this position better and it seemed to work for him because he just said, oh man, and next thing I knew his cock was gliding in and out of me like a hot knife in butter. He shot a huge load and was now forcing it in me deep and working it all around inside me with his bent shaft. He pulled back and sat on the bed and rested a bit. I leaned down and started to suck his slicked up cock and he fingered my sloppy hole and he got rock hard again. Oh shit, no, I can’t. He said u got me worked up again man. He stood and forced me to bend over face into the matrices and mounted me again. He pinned my shoulders down with his hands and rammed me with no mercy. A few mins of this and I was all but crying out in discomfort. I some how got away from him and caught my breath and said I’m too wore out to keep going. He smiled and said ok, like he understood. He pulled on his cloths tucking his cum slicked cock into his jockeys and I followed him to the door and locked it behind him.

I lay on the bed and fingered my hole feeling a ton of man seed inside me still while I jacked off, and thought about this last blk guy. Instead of me being naked and ready, This blk guy I only assume was the one I talked to online walks into my place with out knocking, to me naked, I have no idea who he is, proceeds to get naked and have rape like unprotected sex with my body till he cums inside me, then leaves. I was so turned on I shot a huge load then licked it all up ( then next day I have a message - it WAS the dude from online, He said he comes into town a few times a year and would like to meet up again. I said sure, hit me up and let me know)

1 comment:

Penedictor said...

veo que no recibes ningún comentario, prueba a subir fotos y seguro que la gente se para más tiempo en tu blog.

Un saludo,