Monday, March 17, 2008

one up, one down

The other day I pulled on some lightweight track pants and a pull over jacket and headed over to an old fav bookstore. There were quite a few guys there but all milling around waiting to suck some cock. After wasting a couple bucks in a booth I stood against the wall and waited with the other trolls and cock suckers. There was no one worth looking at. After nearly 20 mins I was about to head out when an average looking mid 40's guy with a close trimmed beard and a slight punchy gut came in and took a booth next to were I was standing. After a few moments his door creaked ajar so I looked in. He stood there with his fly open and a thickish 6.5" cut cock in his hand. Good enough for me so I stepped in and locked the door. I pushed my pants down and we both played with each other till he bent down and sucked me a bit playing with my balls. I spread my legs open more to give him the hint but he didn't. He stood and I bent and sucked him some. He cupped my ass while I sucked him so I wiggled my ass till he was lightly rubbing my hole with a finger. I stood and he asked if he could fuck me. I nodded and turned my back to him and put some spit on my hole while he did the same to his cock. I bent a bit and he pushed his cock against my hole and it popped into me. He grabbed onto my waist and slowly fucked me. It felt pretty good, its been a while since I've let a stranger fuck me in a booth. He fucked me for about 5 mins till he whispered that he was about to cum. I reached back and held his hips and said ok. A few more thrusts and he softly moaned and came in me. I pulled off his cock, pulled up my pants and quickly left the booth pushing the door closed behind me.

I hung out a bit and saw this thin tall late 20's blond with a backpack come out of a booth and go into another. A couple trolls swarmed but found it locked. I waited till I heard his door open again and ducked into the booth next to me leaving the door ajar. He came over and stood by my door and I nodded for him to come in. He did and I locked the door behind him and quickly pushed my pants back down. He set his backpack down and unbuttoned his jeans and sat on the bench with a 7" thinish cock hanging out of them. He watched me stroke mine for a while while he stroked his. With my pants down to my ankles I crouched down and started to suck him, then worked his balls out over his open fly so I could play with them as I sucked his cock. He just sat back and enjoyed himself while I worked his cock over. I felt a hand on my ass and looked back to see someones arm under the partition grabbing for my cock but could only reach my balls. I was about to swat the hand away but it found my hole and started to play with it, and soon was plunging and finger in and out of my cum filled hole. I stared to stroke my own cock while enjoying the stranger finger me as I sucked on the blond dude. The blond started to tense up then held my shoulder as he filled my mouth with a decent sized load with very little taste to it. I swallowed his load and kept jacking my cock till I fired my load all over the floor while the strangers arm was still sticking under the partition and his finger was plunging in and out of my now cum dripping hole. I stood and pulled up my pants, and blond pulled his shirt over his cock and reached over to lock the door as I walked out and closed it behind me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this blog. As a bookstore boy/cum lover myself, it is so hot to read and totally identify with the experience.