Thursday, March 27, 2008

good morning

I had the morning off so I was again looking for loads. This guy who lives near by hit me up online. Not bad looking, 30yo, athletic, 6ft, lightly hairy, said he had 7.5”c wanted to use my GH. Reading over his profile it stated many times through it safe sex only, so I figured he was looking for a BJ. He said he was looking to get sucked and maybe some ass. Not sure if he was gona bring condoms or not, and we never discussed bareback or anything. I told him I’d suck him and if he wanted my ass to just tell me to turn around. He said sure and I gave him my address. 10 min later he came in, pushed down his jeans and a nice cock came through the GH. I sucked him and it was nice average thick 7.5c cock with a thick bushy dark hairy crotch. I worked over his cock for a few mins then he said turn around. He never pulled his cock back through so I turned and guided it up into me bare. So much for safe sex! He thrust into me and it felt great. A few mins later he started to thrust irately then he grunted as he came inside me. I pulled off him and with my hand on his cock to prevent him from pulling back, I licked up a thick creamy pearly drop of cum that was at his piss slit, and then sucked his cock briefly till he pulled back. He zipped up and said thanks and went out the door. I though it was funny that his profile said safe so many times but here he barebacks and leaves his seed into an anon ass that’s pressed up against a GH.

I had a message from my freq GH bud in need. I said sure, and he replied his bud from a time before may join again. I knew who it was cus he has fucked me many times before so I said sure. My bud showed up first and pushed his cock through, like usual, I sucked him hard then turned and backed onto his cock. He banged hard against the GH as he fucked me, and a few mins later he came. I sucked his cock clean and he left. I waited for another 5-10 min and figured the other guy was not coming. I took down my GH and was back at my computer when he came to my door. Unlike my bud, this guy I’ve seen before and he used to fuck me frequently, through my GH and on my bed, and always likes it when I already have cum in me. He came in and stood right in the middle of the room and dropped his pants and pushed me down onto his 7.5” uc dark latino cock. I slobber all over it till he pulled back and said lets get u on the bed. So we went into the bedroom and I got on all 4’s. He took off his jeans and mounted me. Sometimes it takes him a while to cum, but I think knowing that I just took his buds load in me turned him on. Only a few moments later and his cock was pulsing as it shot inside me also. He stood and I went down on him savoring his foreskin and tasting the mix of cum that’s inside me. He put his cloths on and said thanks and headed out.

Chub blk guy was online and immediately hit me up asking if I was looking for a load. I said sure! He said see you in 20 mins. I hung out and noticed the little latino muscle dude who fucks me occasionally was online. He hit me up before I could send him a message. He said he was gona run errands but can stop by in an hour. That works for me!

Chubby blk guy came in to me naked and on all 4’s like usual. I thought I’d surprise him and not tell him I already had cum in me, cus I know he loves it when my hole is used with cum in it. He mounted me and noticed right away saying oh fuck! He fucked me on all 4’s till he rested his gut on me like usual and transferred his seed into me. He pulled out and played with my hole as I opened up a bit and let some cum dribbled from my hole. He loves that. I figured he’d mount me again and he did, pushing me flat onto the bed he laid on top of me and forced his black shaft into me again. He grabbed on the side of the mattress and ground his cock deep into me as he lay on top of me, forcing it into me deep. I clamped down and worked his cock over with my hole. 10 mins later he blessed my body with another load of his cum inside me. He caught his breath as he lay on top of me for a bit, then slowly pulled his meat out of me and got dressed and I stayed laying flat on the bed. He said later and walked out.

1o mins later latino came over. I opened the door to him wearing gym shorts with his cock visibly flopping around. It’s not huge but its noticeable cus he’s a short compact guy. We went into the bed room and got naked on the bed. His uncut cock is nice but nothing exciting, and he throws and ok fuck but I don’t feel much of it and this time was no different. The only difference was he was oddly verbal and very kissy. He would kiss me while I was on my back and legs up on his shoulders as he fucked me then whisper, its ok baby, I’ll take care of you…. It’s ok…. I found it kinda odd but whatever, he has a great smooth body with a killer ass that’s great to grab onto, and he likes to breed me. I tweaked his nipples and kissed him more till he finally shot up into me. He collapsed back and laid there so I turned and sucked on his cum slicked soft shaft as he laid there with his eyes closed. I lay down also and shortly he got up and stared getting dressed. I walked him to the door where he gave me a kiss and said thanks.

I went back to my computer and saw the blk muscle guy that fucks me occasionally on, the one that lives out there a bit and has a BF, but we always have the best sex. I shot him a message and next thing ya know he said he would be over in about 20 mins. He came to the door looking all sexy, and we went into the bedroom and go naked. I sat on the bed and he knelt and sucked my cock. He is probably one of the worst cocksuckers but he just loves my big cock and I try my best to try and stay hard for him while he sucks my cock with no friction at all. He started to work his way down so I lifted my legs up and he dove into my hole. I didn’t open up cus he didn’t know I had loads in me but let him get my hole good and wet till he stood and sank his 8” shaft into me. Fuck it was hot to be lying back with my legs up watching his hot torso flex as he thrust into me, and he was getting off on watching his blk shaft go in and out of me. Usually we get kinda passionate and fuck for a while but this time he couldn’t hold back and less then 5 mins he gave in and came. He pulled out and his dark blk cock had frothy cum streaks so I went down on him cupping his tight ass. I then sat back on the edge of the bed and stoked my cock. He got down and tried to suck me again but I started to loose my hard on. Then he eased my legs up and pushed a finger into me while I went back to stroking getting hard again. Next thing I knew he had 2 fingers in me and was lapping at my cum dripping hole. This was a bit out of character for him, he’s never done that. But maybe from that little 3 way we had last time where he watched the other dude eat his cum out of me, then his own cum out of me after they both barebacked me might have something to do with it. Either way I was loving it! I got close and he tried to suck me but I fired my load all over his face and open mouth while he continued to finger my sloppy hole. He just said, DAMMMMN! We straightened up and he used the bathroom to clean up so his BF wouldn’t find out. We chatted a bit; he’s such a cool guy, and great sex. I walked him to the door with a hug and said bye.

No comments: