Monday, November 19, 2007

if you say so

Fri late afternoon I was hit up by the muscle tattoo GH user. He said it would be hot if I came to his office after hours, get naked and fuck his load into me. It sounded hot, but it was a drive. After talking me into it, I headed up there dealing with Fri rush hour. I found the building, and text him that I was there so he can be ready. The deal was the lights would be off, I was to walk in, strip and get on my knees and wait for him. I found the suite number, and went into the dark office. It was getting dark outside and the blinds were open, and it was dark inside. I stepped up to the reception desk and took off all my cloths and got on my knees. He walked out of an office totally naked also and rock hard. He stepped up in front of me and fed me his cock. I worked him over for a bit then he came around behind me and got me on all 4's. He pushed his fat cock up into me and started fucking me. To my side I saw a couple people walk by the windows. Not sure if they could see in or not but it was still hot to be about 15 ft away from from the window, totaly naked with muscle guy naked behind me thrusting in me. All too soon you groaned and let loose his juice up into me. He stood to catch his breath, so I stood next to him and jerked my cock, and sent my ropes of cum all over his still hard cock. So I knelt down and liked and sucked my own cum off his meat. While getting dressed he told me I now had to get fucked by at least 2 guys tonight with his cum still in me. I told him I'll do my best. I headed out and drove home, which took forever with traffic with his cum safely inside me.

Being Fri night and only 7ish, not much was online bitting to use my hole to get off into, so I posted a pic of my ass saying I needed some cum. It took a bit, but I started to get some responses. First up was this thin, short, athletic guy with S&P hair and a very nice shaved 7.5" cock. He lived near by and said he could be over for a quick pump and dump. I left the door open and laid on my bed naked. He came in got naked and got in front of me and fed me his semi hard cock. I got it good and wet for him. He then got behind me and pushed his bare cock up into me. He threw a pretty damn good fuck, even though it was only about 5 mins. He was getting close to cumming and asked me if I wanted his load. DUH! I leaned back and told him to shoot it up in me. He kept thrusting as he unloaded, and didn't stop till he was done, then slowly pulled his cock out of me. He started getting dress so I got up and stood to pull on some sweats. Its the first time he saw, and told me "fuck! your hot!" I just laughed and said thanks for the fuck, and walked him to the door. He emailed me later asking to fuck me again and I said sure, he had a great little body, nice cock, and loved cumming inside me. Why not!

Next up I started replying to a 32yo average build guy with 6.5" thick uc cock. I told him I just took a load, and he got all worked up telling me that was hot and he loved sloppy seconds. I got another reply from this collage kid looking to fuck on his way to meet friends. So I told sloppy seconds guy I might have another load. He said he would wait cus he wanted to top me off last. So collage kid and I agree on a time. I got in position, and waited, and waited. Damn, must be a no show. I was just back to my computer when he showed up. Very hot, clean cut jockish, smooth, athletic build with dark hair. We went into the bedroom and got naked and he quickly put my legs up and mounted me. Not the best fuck, not much but very fast thrusting with his average 7" cock and smooth balls. He me how hot my ass felt. After about 10 mins of non stop short fast thrusting he said he was close and asked me where he wanted him to cum. I told him he could cum in me if he wanted, knowing full well thats what he would end up doing. He asked, are you sure. I said yeah, u can if you want. A min later he was adding his creamy load to the mix already inside me, totally unaware that his shaft was now coated in fuck from 2 other guys. He pulled out and I quickly went down on him. He never went soft, and I think if I kept at it I would have gotten another load out of him. but I paused and he started to get dressed. He thanked me and told me to have a good night, and headed out.

Finally with 3 loads up inside me, I had the uncut guy come over and top me off. I got in position again and he came over and got naked and rubbed what felt like a meaty thick uncut cock up and down my crack till hard, then slowly worked it up into me. He had a nice thick cock head that felt like a plunger going in and out of me, mixing up the cum that was inside me. He obviously like the feeling of all the cum on his cock cus he only lasted maybe 2 min, and he spewed his load into me also. He pulled out and I quickly went down on him. He had alot of forskin that puckered around hit fat cock head. I licked all up in the skin getting all the cum. He headed out telling me that anytime I needed to be topped off, to hit him up. He loves getting up into a used cum filled hole. He was a little doppy looking with a average to slightly husky build. I might hit him up, his cock felt good, and he likes sinking his cock into other guys cum while in an ass.

I was pretty tired by now, and crawled into bed and watched TV. I fell asleep with it on, and didn't even jack off, and woke up with their assorted cream still inside me.

No comments: