Tuesday, November 20, 2007

coffee made me

It was a cool evening and coffee sounded good so like an idiot I made some, only to find myself at 11pm wide awake. With nothing on TV I decided I'll make my own fun, so I jumped in the shower and got ready encase someone was looking for NOW. I got online and soon found myself chatting with a guy who lived out there a bit. He was kinda white trashy 29 5'10" lightly hairy, average build and 8"c. He convinced me to drive out there, mainly cus the scene sounded pretty hot. His bedroom was in the back of the house that had a door to the outside. He was to be naked and jacking in his room in the dark. I found the address and walked around to the back and found the door ajar. I stepped into a very dark room and on the bed was a shadow of naked guy jacking off. I took off all my cloths and climbed onto the bed and stroked his slicked up cock. it was more like 7" but pretty thick. He played with my cock a bit, but I soon found myself on my back with my legs up and him pushing his cock up into me. He became quite verbal saying stuff like how my ass was his, and that he was gona breed me like bitch, and I was gona have his fucking babys. He pulled out and came up and forced his cock into my mouth, telling me to taste my hole on his cock, and that he has a big 5 day load ready for me. He flipped me over so I was on all 4's and he mounted me again. More talk, saying hes gona flood my hole with his jiz, and that he is gona seed me deep. Finally he did cum in me, and just let his cock soften inside me, then pulled out. I quietly got dressed as he laid on the bed, and left the dark room to the brighter outside. On the ride home I had a hard time keeping his cum inside me. He really must have shot a huge load into me.

Once home I pushed a finger in my ass to find indeed it was quite the load that was inside me. I still wanted more so I got online and this 36yo latin guy with 7.5uc wanted a quick fuck cus it was late. I agreed to it and got naked and on all 4's. He showed up and worked his semi hard cock into me and fucked with simple in and out thrust. It was actually a pretty lame fuck, and I doubt it was 7.5" it didn't feel like it, but I didn't care, I just wanted another load in me. He fucked that way for almost 15min. My legs were getting sore from being in the same position, but finally I felt his cock get rock hard and he quietly came in me. I just laid down face first letting him leave on his own. I never did see what he looked like, nor did I care to.

I got back online and this guy I talked to long ago hits me up. I figured he was no longer interested in me since we stopped talking. He wanted to use my GH. It was now close to 3 am. I said sure. He's kind of an average blond headed guy, tall, nothing exciting except he has a 9" cock. He said it would take him 15 mins, and I said I'll be at the GH ready. He came in and stepped up to the GH and pushed down his jeans and his big meat flopped through the GH. I know sizes pretty well, and know my true size, so comparatively speaking he was more 8.5" but I'll give it to him at 9 since he had monster balls that were tight in his sac, and it was all cuffed off by a leather cock ring. I started sucking his cock and it quickly got nice and hard pointing straight out. After going through all my usual moves and finding which ones really worked for him, I worked some spit onto my ass, and slobber him over good and wet. I turned and pointed his cock to my hole, and sank back, stretching my hole around the 3d bare cock of the night. Damn his meat felt great in me. Filling me up nicely. He took over thrusting and maneuvering it so he was as deep as he could in me. My own cock was rock hard and dripping precum. I had to stop stroking my own cus I was close to cumming. He stopped thrusting, so I took over and leaned back and forth impaling myself on this big bare cock that was sticking through my gloryhole. His cock seemed to get a little softer, so I pulled off and went down to suck him some more. His shaft was all slick and slimy with the cum that was in me, and it smelled like fresh sex and fuck. I worked his shaft over like I was starved. He asked me where I wanted his load. I replied where did he want to shoot? He said too late, I'm cumming...... And with that an average sized thick creamy load oozed into my mouth. It tasted amazing. I wanted more of it, and I worked his shaft pulling as much as I could out of him, and tonging his piss hole. He finally pulled back and said that was hot, and he'll be back.

He left and I took down the GH and found a small puddle of cum. Guess when I was crouched down sucking his cock my gapping just fucked hole from his cock was dripping cum. So I scooped up as much of it as I could and smeared it onto my cock and used it to jack off my own load, then licked my fingers clean. Closed up and went to bed finally.

No comments: