Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bonus load

I was just finishing up my last load of laundry to pack when I got a text from the military blk guy. Its been almost 3 weeks since he has stopped by. I figured he might have been deployed or who knows, got a bf. Well he wanted to stop by, and I could use a quickie. I jumped in the shower so I was ready, and he text me about an hour later saying he would be by in 15 min.

I got in position with the door open and he showed up right on time, got completely naked and jabbed his already rock hard cock at my hole till it entered me. He fucked me on all 4's for about 10 mins, throwing another amazing fuck, verbally letting me know that he was loving it as much as I was for a change. His sculpted body against mine occationaly, his low hanging balls slapping against mine, grabbing his tiny dimpled muscle ass pulling him deeper making him moan even more. Then he pumped a huge load up into me, and worked his cock into me as far as he could. Then he started to slow thrust and I felt his hot load shift inside me coating my insides and pushing it deeper into me. Finally after a few mins of that, he slowly eased his semi hard cock out of me, quickly stood and wiped his cock off with the towel. He stood there naked for a second and I checked out his body and putting it into memory so I can jack off later. He pulled on his sweat pants and a tank, and headed twards the door.

I inquired about it being so long and he said he has been busy and taking a break from things. I though he was deployed, and he told me not till Feb. It sounded like he will be back into the swing of our once to twice a week fucks again. Thank god! I'm in love with his body, cock and crave his cum inside me. I'm gona inquire about his email address so I can keep in touch with him while he is deployed.

No comments: