Wednesday, November 21, 2007

quick before leaving

Got a message from the S&P dude from a couple days ago asking if I wanted his load. I had about an hour or so of free time before I was gona hit the gym so I said ok. He was hitting the road for the holiday first thing in the morning and wanted to get off since he wouldn't have a chance to till he got back. I jumped in the shower and got in position. He came over got naked and started eating out my ass. After getting my good and wet he got up behind me and reached for the lubed. I quickly spit on my hand, and coated his shaft, and backed up onto it. He has a really nice 7.5 cock with smooth low hangers but its not overly thick, and I wanted to feel it. He started thrusting away and pulling me close so his smooth chest was on my back. Then he pulled back a bit and started slapping my ass. Thankfully he only did it a few times otherwise I was gona slap his balls! I don't mine a little playfulness, but ouch!

10 mins into it, he warned me that he was close. I just moaned and clamped down even harder on his shaft. He pumped his load up into me and collapsed on my back, and slowly pulled out while giving me a bear hug. He stood and got dressed and I got up also. Again he told me how hot I was. Its always nice to hear that. He was heading out of town but can't wait to get back to fuck me again. He headed out, and I got ready to head to the gym with his cum still up inside me.

No comments: