Tuesday, September 11, 2007

young blk meat

I wasn't really looking for sex, I just got online to kill some time before a late afternoon appointment. Next thing I know I'm talking to this kid from way up north. He was a 22yo, 5'9", 130lb skinny little smooth blk kid and said he had 8" cut cock. He was getting ready to head down here to pick up his brother from the airport, but was wondering if I'd be up for getting fucked. By the time he would get here, would only leave about 300 mins before he had to be at the airport, and it would be cutting it close to the time I had to head out also. Oh what the hell. I gave him my address and told him to text me when he was close.

He text me that he was close, and I replied I'll be on the bed ready. 10mins later another text asking what I'm near. I replied with some markers as to where I am. 10mins later another text saying he is here. I was naked on the bed with my ass up when he came in. After he got undressed, he got up behind me as I got on all 4's. He rubbed his crouch against my ass, and I reached back with some spit to lube up his cock. It felt like it was close to 8" alright! His average sized balls hung low in a sack that felt like it had stubble. After a couple failed attempts at entering me, I applied some spit to my ass, and lined it up for him. I was waiting for him to ask if I had a condom, but he never did. He just eased his whole bare cock up into me. The whole fuck lasted maybe 10mins, and I wasn't sure if he came or not, even though it felt really good. He didn't make much noise, just heavy breathing and some low moans. I figured he did cus his thrust really slowed down and it seemed like his cock was not as hard. He pulled out then got off the bed. I quickly turned and finally saw him. If it wasn't for a little hair between his pecs, a very close trimmed bush, and his man sized cock, I would have put him closer to the 16 age range! I was a little freaked out, but the way he held himself and acted, he was 22, just had a body of a teenager. I told him to hang on as he reached for the towel, and got down and started to suck his cock while I jacked off. His crotch had that musky smell that blk guys often have. His cock was only semi hard, but it only took me a min before I stood and sprayed my load all over his abs. After he came back from the bathroom, He got dressed and said we need to do that again, it was super hot. He told me he would keep in touch and wants to play again next time he is down this way. I told him u have my email and #, just let me know.

He headed out, and I quickly got dressed and headed out to my appointment, thinking that turned out better then I thought, Some skinny little blk kid with a big dick just knocked me up. Works for me.

No comments: