Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just a short one

I hit the gym kinda late, when I got home I was tired but was craving some cum in me. I got online and told myself I'll take the first load that is offered then head to bed. 5 mins after skimming online a 37yo 5'6" stocky latino asked if I was looking for now. I replied I needed some cum in my ass. He said he could do that. So I got directions to his place that was pretty near by, and zipped over there. I walked up to his apt and through the screen door I could see a side angle of a stocky / slightly chubby smooth latino sitting at a computer jerking off. I tapped on the door and he turned and said come in. I went over to him and got on my knees and started sucking his 6" uc cock. It was a bit on the thicker side, and nice and hard. He had me get up and bent me over the side of couch while tugging my shorts down. He grabbed the lube and put some on my ass, then started prodding my ass with his cock. I had to bend forward a bit more to get the right angle, till his cock went into me. His smooth gut smacked against my ass as he short jabbed me for only a couple mins, then he grunted and held his cock in me as deep as he could and released his juice into me. He pulled out and headed off to the bathroom to get me a towel. I just dressed and was ready to walk out when he came back in. I told him thanks, but I'm good, and headed out. I got what I needed, another mans creamy load of cum inside me, and I was ready for bed. I'll probably won't fuck with him again, but ya never know. He may have been dorky, ugly and out of shape, but he has cum, and a cock to transfer it into me by.

No comments: