Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bed time snack

I meet up with some friends and ended up being out a bit late. Not really buzz'ed but knew enough I shouldn't drive from the beer and how tired I was, I went online briefly. Even though it was 2am, my stocky latino GH visitor hit me up right away. So I quickly set up my GH. He walked in and flicked off my light switch making it pitch black in my apt. At first I wasn't sure what was up, then I felt through the GH, and found his uncut cock hanging there. His 7.5" cock got harder then usual as I worked his shaft over. After only 5 mins or so he groaned and fed me a smallish but tasty load of cum. He pulled away, and shortly the light clicked on and he was out the door.

By the time I got back to my computer a 32yo blk guy was wondering if he could use my GH. He was 6ft, 185lb, no other stats. I didn't even ask. I could use some blk cock, so I said sure. He walked in 15min later and proceeded to get naked, then pushed through a semi hard cock. I quickly went down on it while cupping his low hanging balls. His cock was baby smooth, but also had a slight coco butter taste to it like he was jacking off with cream earlier. He cock got super hard with a slight curve upwards reaching close to 8" with perfect thickness. He pulled back and asked if I wanted to fuck. Unfortionatly I was not prepared to back up to the GH, so I told him it was prob not best this time, but next time I can. So I went back to work on this strangers black cock. I was totally getting into it when he started saying... yeah, suck my cock.... suck my cock... suck my cock... progressively louder and louder, till he was almost yelling it. Then his cock pumped out a really thick creamy load into my mouth. His cum tasted fucking amazing. After swallowing his juice, I went back for more. He let me enjoy it some, working out all the cum but he started getting sensitive and pulled back. He stepped back and got dressed and left. I have no idea who that blk guy is, but damn he produces some great cum. I want and need more of it inside my body!

I closed up and went to bed where I jacked off, then crashed.

No comments: