Friday, September 14, 2007

almost 2 holes in 1

I was having my morning coffee when my regular GH user hit me up. I told him I could suck him now, since I'm not showered, or he could wait. He said he had time and could wait, and that it would be hot if there was another guy that would be interested in take turns on my ass. I said who knows, but I'll keep my eye out.

Well 20 mins later the muscle tattoo'd guy hit me up saying he had lunch at 11am and would love to pump a load into me. I asked him he if would be interested in taking turns with another guy. He said sure, he didn't care, he just wanted to get off in me. So I told my regular that around 11:15 there would be anther guy here to fuck me and he's welcome to join. Then I jumped in the shower and got ready. My regular is almost alway right on time since he lives near by, but today he was late!!! Tattoo guy was fist to show, he proceeded to get totally naked, leaving the door open for my regular. He stepped up and fed me in already hardening fat 7.5c cock with his big balls nicely shaved. I sucked him for a while then backed up onto his shaft and let him fuck me for a bit. Still no regular! So I pulled off and went back down on him more, and I could sense his balls tightening like he was close. So I slowed down a bit but it didn't help, so I stood and backed up onto his cock again. He fucked me only for a couple mins till he told me he was gona shoot, then pumped his cum up into me. I slid off him and went down working any remaining cum out of his shaft. He pulled back and got dressed. He walked out and still no regular. How odd!

less then 5 mins later, regular showed up. Made me wonder if they saw each other in passing. He stepped up and pulled down his shorts pushing though his soft cock with hair that was a bit over gown. He asked if he missed him, and I said yes, and went back to work on him. His cock was having troubles getting hard and I tried a few tricks, till finally it was standing out hard. I spit on my hand and worked some onto my ass, then stood and backed up onto his cock. His cock popped right into me, but for some reason it kind of hurt. His cock was rock hard, jabbing inside me. I felt some cum ooze out of me and drip down onto my balls, and I tightened my hole around his meat as best I could. He started banging against the GH really hard had then fired his juice up into me also. I let his cock throb inside me for a bit before turning and swallowing his frothy cum coated shaft. I licked up every bit of his shaft getting all the cum I could

No comments: