Saturday, March 24, 2007

bad sex good sex

Hooked up with the aggressive 19yo again. What was I thinking. He's kind of cute, but his aggressiveness just works my nerves where its not that much fun. Its not that type of aggressive where you can tell he is totally into me, but its just the way he is sexually. The only good thing is he fucked me again leaving his teenage cum up inside me. It was a quick hook up, in and out in 30 mins.

I got online and a semi frequent bud was on. He has a long term bf, lives a bit out there but the sex we have its some of the best. We chatted briefly and he said he could swing a quickie on his way home from the gym. About an hour later he was at my door, and we quickly went into the bedroom. He's 34 5'10" 180lb muscular blk guy with 8.5"c When we fuck its pretty passionate. We totally get into each other. I didn't tell him that I had a 19yo's load up in me, but when he was eating my ass out, he commented on how good I tasted. We fucked in many positions, from me on my back, doggy style, standing up bent over, to finally on my back again. He was nibbling on my neck with his arms underneath me grasping my shoulders when he finally added his load to me. He stood up and caught his breath, I stood next to him jacking my cock. I got close, thinking he might swallow my load but he just watched so I shot all over is still semi hard cock. Then I sank to my knees to sucked his cock, tasting mine, his and the 19yo's load that was coating his shaft. He cleaned up and said he needed to run. I know we will fuck again, but only when our timing seems to work.

No comments: