Wednesday, March 21, 2007

48 with 10

It was late afternoon and I got online and started talking to a 48yo guy. Not bad looking, bald on top, nice goatee, decent athletic build, quite hairy but not bad looking, and sporting a 10.5" cock. We chatted briefly about hooking up. He was looking for a quickie before his dinner plans, and that was fine with me. He lived just over a mile away, I zipped over and entered his immaculate condo. We went into the bedroom and proceeded to get naked. He had a bit too much hair - a little shoulder and back trim would help a lot, but over all a nice looking guy. I was naked by the time he pulled his underwear off. Out came a nice thick low hanging cock with shaved balls. I quickly went down on him and his cock slowly got hard. He wasn't kidding. a good 10-10.5" and quite thick, though his balls were a bit small in comparison. I stood and he laid a towel down on the bed and I climbed onto it on all 4's and fingered some spit into my hole while he lubed up his cock. I relaxed as best I could and he pushed an few inches into me. I tried, but backed off. Wasn't quite relaxed enough. Another glob of spit and he pushed in slow, but now I was ready and sank all the way back to his balls. His cock was perfect. Not hard as a rock where it hurts stabbing in, but not soft and spongy that you can't feel it either, and just the right about of lube. He fucked me while reaching under and playing with my chest from time to time. Then he grabbed my hips and thrust harder and faster till he buried it all the way in me and pumped his seed deep into me. He slowly pulled out thrusting in a bit while I milked his cock making sure I got ever bit of his load in me. Then I quickly turned and got on my knees and sucked his cock working a drop or 2 of cum out of him. I pulled on my jeans and T and he walked me to the door naked and said we need to do it again. I told him I agree. Hopped in my car and headed home. When I walked in I noticed from start of conversation to returning home took 26mins. Got to love the internet!

No comments: