Friday, March 16, 2007

Short on top.

A 28yo blk guy hit me up online. All he had was a face pic, but said he loved fucking big white ass. His stats were 5'4" 135lb 28"w smooth with 8". He lived about 25min away, but was willing to travel. I said sure, since I love getting fucked by blk cock and its even hotter when its a little guy. I jumped in the shower and was straightening up when he arived. Even though it was warm out, he had a hooded sweatshirt and jeans on. He had almost a shaved head and a little thin beard. He was very cute, but very shy. I ushered him into my bedroom where I dropped my shorts and he started to get undressed. He had a tone thin build with nice chest. He stood next to me and rubbed my body and chest while in just his jeans. It was kind of funny since he only came up to my nipples. His skin was so smooth touching him, that I got a hard on. He commented on how big my cock was as he reached around cupped my ass cheeks. I got down on my knees and undid his belt and zipper, pulling his jeans and briefs down to his ankles. His cock sprang up fully hard, I would put it at 7 - 7.5" but on his little body it look much bigger. I sucked him for a while till he pulled me up and pushed me back onto my bed. He got down and started to suck me then worked his way down to my ass, lifting my legs up. He seemed to totally get into eating my ass out, occationaly licking my balls and sucking my cock while working a finger into me. He pushed me back farther on the bed and crawled between my legs and lifted them up. With out any comment on condoms or anything he spit on his cock and slowly pushed into me. It was hot having this little guy with a nice cock fuck me. I reached back and grab onto his little waist pulling him deeper into me, then grabbing his little tight ass feeling it flex as he thrust in and out of me. He then had me roll over, laying flat with my legs kind of close together. He crouched over my ass with his feet on either side of my waist, and his hands on my shoulders, he piston fucked me with only his cock, balls and hands touching me. He then said, shit your gona make me cum, then slammed into me as deep as he could and flooded my ass with cum.

He laid on the bed next to me and we chatted for a while. He started rubbing my body again and slipped a finger in my ass. He smiled and laughed. I asked him, what. He told me he could feel his cum inside me and it was hot. So I asked him if he was gona do it again. He asked if he could and I said sure. I got between his legs and started sucking on his half hard cock till it was rock hard again. This time he had me sit on his cock faceing his feet. I think he got off watching his blk cock go in and out of a white ass. I opened up my ass a bit and let some of his cum ooze over his cock. That seemed to really get him going. I was ridding and he started thrusting harder and harder makeing me loose my balance some, then he started twiching and moaning. Then he said Fuck really load as he shot another load into me. I laid down next to him and carressed his little body. He said that was fuck'n hot and I had an amazing ass. I told him thanks and went down and sucked his cum coated shaft. We hung out longer and chatted, just relaxing being naked in bed. Finally he got up and we made plans for hooking up again in a few days, and maybe going for a beer. I kind of hope so, he was a really cool guy, killer little body and threw a great fuck filling me with 2 loads of cum.

No comments: